No announcement yet.

Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they are going to add boxes they might as well build the concourse around the whole building, and add boxes to the west side as well.

Then, since the structure extends out farther, they can support raising the roof to add upper deck seating.

Just like Gallagher-Iba. (they can add seats right up to the court like they have there as well)
    The Assman

Comment

• I bet they will only raise a cutout for east side only, add the boxes and that will be it.

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      If they are going to add boxes they might as well build the concourse around the whole building, and add boxes to the west side as well.

Then, since the structure extends out farther, they can support raising the roof to add upper deck seating.

Just like Gallagher-Iba. (they can add seats right up to the court like they have there as well)

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
        I bet they will only raise a cutout for east side only, add the boxes and that will be it.
        Yeah, the eastsiders always get the good stuff.

Comment

• I don't like the idea of building a new facility at the Hughes metroplex. One of the side effects of the new dorm is how the center of campus has become a hub of activity. As new buildings are added and more traditional students attend, campus activity and buzz will grow, and moving the arena off the main campus. would be counterproductive.
          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• The chance of WSU building a new arena in the near future is infinitesimally small. I like Koch Arena right where it's at. No need for a change of buildings.
            Last edited by DPruett2333; November 12, 2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
              If we're going to do the skybox thing, circle the arena! Get the old quietsters up there and free up bowl seating for the screamers!
              Speaking of getting people up there, would the elevator (there has to be at least one, right?) be inside Koch or outside the arena?
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                I bet they will only raise a cutout for east side only, add the boxes and that will be it.
                And thereby leaving our westside seats untouched, right @fansince80s:? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  Speaking of getting people up there, would the elevator (there has to be at least one, right?) be inside Koch or outside the arena?
                  I would think the existing elevator could be used and tired into the skyboxes

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                    Isn't the whole point of an elevator so that people won't be tired when they arrive at the elevated location? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                      Michelin's or Goodyear's? Sorry can't help myself today. Excited about the new signees.

Comment

• You'd probably also access the boxes from the stairs that you use to get to the basketball offices up there. Above the champions club.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Make 'em use the stairs...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            Yeah, the eastsiders always get the good stuff.
                            Exactly as it should be... (in my capacity as an eastsider since 1960)

Comment

• Yes. Best seats hands down.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              And thereby leaving our westside seats untouched, right @fansince80s:? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                                I asked this in another thread, but has anyone heard whether the games broadcast on the radio will be archived. I know the Coach's Show will be since it's still on KNSS. It would be nice if the basketball games were, too. I wouldn't mind listening to an archived game sometime.
                                I found the game broadcast on KEYN.com under Listen; WSU Basketball. They have the 3 games played so far for download to listen to again. Listening to the Memphis game right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X