No announcement yet.

N. ARIZONA POST GAME COMMENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil is certainly one of those players that had packed it in.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Sub--your post reminds me of the song by The Who called "We won't be fooled again." HCGM is a fierce warrior and all of this losing for him is for the birds. If I am a Shocker, not a Senior, and want to return, sulking would be prohibitive, especially now. Now is time to get on the Shocker turnip truck, because we are moving forward and winning regular will be our ensuing result, sooner than later. Whinners need not apply.

In the meanwhile, RC has had 2 scoring highs in a row and is a rebounding machine. He is in there scrapping and is not backing down and getting us results. Next year, he will be joined by C.H. whom I think was feeding him the rock the night he scored 40 versus San Jac.

The standing ovation for Matt B. and PJ will be something to behold on Senior Night. Today, they both gave it their all out there and this year has not been easy for them either. However, they are still in there fighting.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

CHGM is not a good coach. Not at all. We are in for a long couple of years...

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me
          Oh man, you're going to get Hell for that...

Comment

GET HIM BOY'S.......

Comment

and what are your facts, i know my facts are that when his system is in place and he has his own players he has 7 out of 9 NCAA appearance and a 194-83 record at winthrop. so tell me whats your facts?
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
                GET HIM BOY'S.......
                No reason to. He's been a hater from the start (just look at his past posts).

Comment

Maybe, but I'm willing to give the guy 2 or 3 recruiting classes to prove you either right or wrong.

If he follows through over the next 2 years with recruiting classes at or near the one coming in next year, I think we will be OK.

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                    Originally posted by Shockfan8
                    GET HIM BOY'S.......
                    No reason to. He's been a hater from the start (just look at his past posts).
                    I say ban him and get it over with

Comment

As soon as I can figure out ho CHGM is ill give my opinon

Comment

I assume this is a joke. No coach is perfect but Marshall is a good coach. He can get better - and so can the Shocks!!
                        :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

This is an internet message board. You don't need facts to support your opinion.

Unless you want anyone to take you seriously...
                          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

We're not playing like our hair's on fire....I feel bad for PJ and Mat but a couple of years from now they will look back on the sweet 16 run and realize they were a part of something that few athletes get to accomplish.....Those are my two unrelated comments

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                              As soon as I can figure out who CHGM is ill give my opinion
                              Sarcastic, I like it.
                              We think so much a like it's scary.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Is it just me or did it seem like NAU only had about 50 people in the stands? They are in 2nd with a 18-10 record. I guess we are fortunate that even when we suck we still all show up and support our team.
                                "First off, it was great to come here and play. It was a great atmosphere - an unbelievable home court. What great basketball fans in Wichita. This city has a lot to be proud of with fans like that." Coach Bobby Cremmins

Comment

Working...
                                X