N. ARIZONA POST GAME COMMENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. ARIZONA POST GAME COMMENTS

We received no "bangs" when we hit the 3's as they did. They shot over 70% from the field 2nd half. We hustled but had limited execution the 2nd half. They missed 1 free-throw and Josh Wilson had a career night.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

The sooner it's over, the better. 8)
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

We just looked so winded and it looks like HCGM has had enough of Gal.

I've given a lot of slack to Gal b/c I really REALLY like him and want him to be the guy.

But this game was a disaster for him.

Comment

By the way Fizzle, any more questions about your good friend Gal? Message has been sent and received. 8)
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

HCGM didn't call anyone out by name but I'm saying it was pretty obvious he was talking about Gal packing it in. (Esp since he got pulled after not hustling)

Comment

Each game, it seems like about 2-3 players have a good game. MB, RC, and PJ were effective tonight. Giving up 85 points is way too much. Landry looked like Kevin Mchale out there with his 21 points. Again, too many turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
              The sooner it's over, the better. 8)
              Amen

At least we continued to rebound.......
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

....couple of guys have packed it in. We'll have to deal with that.

Comment

I hope MK remembers to pimp out senior night.

Comment

No matter how bad this game was and this season has been. I'm really looking forward to Tuesday night. The four SRs deseve our appreciationg and Matt and PJ have been huge impacts to this team over thier careers here. We'll really miss those two next season.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Though frustrated, I will be there for Senior Night. Will this season clear out enough of the bandwagon/socialite season ticket holders that the rest of us can improve our seating? My buddy Hockeyshock wants to get within earshot of Altman...
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Heard it Shockball. RC had another career scoring night with 17. PJ had 19 pts, 7 RB and 3 assists. MB had a hot spell, 5 assists and was in there fighting. LH gave us some solid minutes and did not pack it in. We were 11-12 on FT but they got more attempts and was around 15-16. FSF will be there Senior night and the Chuck will be packed!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                          Though frustrated, I will be there for Senior Night. Will this season clear out enough of the bandwagon/socialite season ticket holders that the rest of us can improve our seating? My buddy Hockeyshock wants to get within earshot of Altman...
                          I've thought about it and I would have to get a killer upgrade opportunity to move up. I love having a shelf to put my coat on and a 5 or 6 row upgrade just isn't worth it and I can't imagine paying the higher SASO cost for the seats I really want.

Comment

The nachos better be plenty fresh on Senior night and that is my final answer!!!!!!!

Comment

I've got to give Northern Arizona some credit. They were better then I thought they would be. Some pretty nice looking offensive players.

Shocks did not play terrible by this year's standards.

A close game, especially down the stretch pretty much plays into the hands of our opponents this year.

Looking forward to senior night. PJ and Matt have been just terrific players. Phil and Lance are good guys. Phil has generally been physically overmatched in the great majority of the games in his Shocker career. Can't complain about what Lance Harris has given us as a walk-on.

Despite the lousy year, these guys deserve a great send off.

Comment

Working...
                              X