College Sports Madness Top 144 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
    Using this independent source I have been constructing a potential member "MidWest Basketball Conference" to compare with existing Big 12 and New Big East. Potential Conference Members would include -
    1. Shockers
    2. Memphis
    3. Saint Louis
    4. Cincinnati (ranked 52)
    5. New Mexico State (ranked 60)
    6. Northern Iowa (ranked 61)
    7. New Mexico (ranked 67)
    8. Cleveland State (ranked 69)
    9. Louisiana Lafayette (ranked 73)
    10. Illinois State (ranked 74)
    Averaging the 144 Madness Rankings indicates this Potential New Midwest Conference would be stronger and more competitive than the Big 12 and the New Big East.
    Replace any of the bottom three with Tulsa
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
      Replace any of the bottom three with Tulsa
      And Loyola Chicago. They are willing to spend the money.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
        And Loyola Chicago. They are willing to spend the money.
        Plus, market size and stuff. Yeah.

Comment

• But I've been told size doesn't matter. This is a a line to cue up WstateU

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
            But I've been told size doesn't matter. This is a a line to cue up WstateU
            Let me explain this to anyone foolish enough to believe that line of crap.

SIZE DOES MATTER.

The only people sporting the "size doesn't matter" card, are the people lacking size. The only people telling people that size doesn't matter are the unfulfilled women trying to comfort their partner that lacks size. If you've heard that "Size doesn't matter" you might want to head over to Taiwan, where doctors are skilled at correcting certain shortcomings.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• #39 Memphis Men's Basketball 2014-2015 Preview

college sports madness,Men's Basketball,American,Memphis,Joel Welser

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Let me explain this to anyone foolish enough to believe that line of crap.

SIZE DOES MATTER.

The only people sporting the "size doesn't matter" card, are the people lacking size. The only people telling people that size doesn't matter are the unfulfilled women trying to comfort their partner that lacks size. If you've heard that "Size doesn't matter" you might want to head over to Taiwan, where doctors are skilled at correcting certain shortcomings.
                We're talking about savings accounts right? And Taiwanese lobotomies to gain fiscal prowess?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• nm
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• bump

Comment

• Utah #31, Nebraska #28, Colorado #26

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Shockers end up #13.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          Ria’n Howard?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            Simon showed flashes as a freshman?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Simon showed flashes as a freshman?
                              Well, whenever I saw him flash onto the court, I felt pretty good about the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                                Well, whenever I saw him flash onto the court, I felt pretty good about the win.
                                Well said! What was our record when he played last year, 27-0 or something?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X