No announcement yet.

2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to organize the Inaugural Shockernet BBQ Cook-off Challenge?

I volunteer to judge...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
      Who wants to organize the Inaugural Shockernet BBQ Cook-off Challenge?

I volunteer to judge...
      There needs to be more than just one judge. I think I'm free!!!
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
        Can we have different categories? My wife did this on our smoker. Rum infused berry galette![ATTACH=CONFIG]1629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1629[/ATTACH]

Damn that looks tasty!
        "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• I'm down!
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Pellets? Charcoal? I'm so old school, I climb a ladder with a chainsaw and harvest my own wood. I'm getting next summer's supply ready now.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Does anyone have a good guess as to when the times for all of the non-con games will be announced? I was thinking of going to OKC on Nov 28th for the Thunder vs the Knicks, and I'd like to see if I could manage to get back in time for the Shocker game the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                Does anyone have a good guess as to when the times for all of the non-con games will be announced? I was thinking of going to OKC on Nov 28th for the Thunder vs the Knicks, and I'd like to see if I could manage to get back in time for the Shocker game the next day.
                I'm sure the Tulsa game will be a Saturday night game. The times should be released here in the next couple of weeks though.
                78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                  Does anyone have a good guess as to when the times for all of the non-con games will be announced? I was thinking of going to OKC on Nov 28th for the Thunder vs the Knicks, and I'd like to see if I could manage to get back in time for the Shocker game the next day.
                  You mean you will be attending the Shocker game and are hoping you can also make the Thunder/Knicks game the night before, right? You need to get your priorities straight. :)
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Seeing Cle play for the Knicks and watching the Shockers the following evening sounds like a very good plan.
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• You could always go see the Jazz play in OKC on that Wednesday night. Just sayin'...
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        I'm sure the Tulsa game will be a Saturday night game. The times should be released here in the next couple of weeks though.
                        I certainly hope so, as that would be ideal for me. If the times are released in the next couple of weeks, that would still be before Thunder tickets go on sale. :)

And yes, I chose that particular game 1. to see Cle play for the Knicks, and 2. because I don't have work that day anyway and won't have to burn any vacation.

Comment

• Since it was brought up, here's the trusty old Hasty Bake smoking ribs, part of the pulled pork/ribs/chicken combo that won the 2014 Sapulpa (OK) BBQ/Smoke-off.
                          Wu was proudly displayed throughout the event.
                          Attached Files
                          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Championship winning barbecue isn't always the best tasting barbecue. Meat falling off the bone is overcooked and will lose a contest, but that is what the masses expect. No smoke ring is bad, a deep smoke ring is bad. Pellets , stick, blue ribbon or no ribbon, if I like it it's good.

Oh, and Myron Mixon can kiss my ass.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I did a sirloin tip last night for a friend from Austria and some of my American friends. It was so juicy that it was still pink from the juice. Simply amazing.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                I did a sirloin tip last night for a friend from Austria and some of my American friends. It was so juicy that it was still pink from the juice. Simply amazing.
                                I hope that you threw some shrimp on the barbie for him/her too...

Comment

Working...
                                X