WSU Baseball vs Winner Game 11: ​

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuonzo finally Gonzo from the Dumpsterfire U.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Tennessee and Missouri are brother and sister, they should NOT have kids together. Then again, rumor has it, they have tried.
    things with them there toothless girls is like ridin a moped. It can be kinda fun, just dont want yet friends to catchya.
    Phi Alpha

Comment

Tennessee and Missouri are brother and sister, they should NOT have kids together. Then again, rumor has it, they have tried.
      Do you expect any less from the Gold and Silver medalists in meth production?

Comment

Donnie Tyndall has been offered the TN job and plans to accept.....via Gary Parrish. Vol Nation Meltdown in 3.....2......1.....

Gary Parrish ‏@Gary:ParrishCBS 29s
        BREAKING: Sources told @CBSSports that Tennessee has offered Donnie Tyndall. He plans to accept and be the Vols’ next coach. Story coming …
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

His Wiki page has already been updated to head coach of Tennessee, so you know it's true.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

His Wiki page has already been updated to head coach of Tennessee, so you know it's true.
            Yep. http://news.cnet.com/2100-1038_3-5997332.html

Comment

Tyndall to UT

Tennessee, hours after being turned down by Louisiana Tech's Mike White, has hired Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall. The school will introduce him in a news conference Tuesday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by UofMemphis View Post
                Wikipedia beat you to it. You gotta get up pretty early to beat Wikipedia.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Will Heier be a candidate again?

Comment

How long will it take for Tennessee fans to start complaining about JuCo kids while Tyndall is winning 20+ games every year?

They got lucky, I hope they appreciate him.

I would think Heiar or Forbes would be candidates, but I think Forbes would honor his commitment to HCGM.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      That's a smart pooch.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        How long will it take for Tennessee fans to start complaining about JuCo kids while Tyndall is winning 20+ games every year?

I would think Heiar or Forbes would be candidates, but I think Forbes would honor his commitment to HCGM.
                        I'm not sure Marshall requires a 2 year commitment if offered a HEAD coaching position.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post

I think that Heiar has a relationship with the A.D. and that was a big reason for his candidacy last time. Forbes does not. Therefore, Heiar is the stronger possibility.

Comment

• “One of my college teammates texted me and said ‘Imagine that a guy from East St. Louis is coaching at the number one public institution in the world.’ For me, that was very humbling,” said Martin. “He said it from the standpoint ‘Look where you’ve come from, man.’ It wasn’t even about the basketball side of it. It was just about a young man continuing to progress through life and it really humbled me when he said it.”
                            Nice.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• @Gardner_247: 2014 wing Jordan Cornish has requested release from Tennessee (FREE) http://247sports.com/Bolt/14-wing-Jo...essee-28291498 #Bolts @Wes:rucker247 @jerrymeyer247
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X