Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuonzo finally Gonzo from the Dumpsterfire U.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuonzo finally Gonzo from the Dumpsterfire U.

Don't blame him.

Resetting the shot clock. Tennessee is a pretty solid job. High profile conference and talent pool with very few schools effectively building their programs.

Comment

Paul Finebaum show all over Gregg Marshall, one redneck not sure TN admin wants him, but top initial candidate.
      That show & the rednecks are only entertaining in small doses. I can only take so much SEC & so many raving southerners.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
          Paul Finebaum show all over Gregg Marshall, one redneck not sure TN admin wants him, but top initial candidate.
          That show & the rednecks are only entertaining in small doses. I can only take so much SEC & so many raving southerners.
          But, of course, if they want him he is as good as theirs....
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Another player in Zo's court:

Nicole Auerbach ‏@NicoleAuerbach 58m
            UT's Jordan McRae. Well said. RT @JordyMac52 Can't treat people any kind of way and expect good in return.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Wow. Kind of hard to refute that kind of information, even on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Stokes could really stick it to them, by transferring to WSU ;)
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  Stokes could really stick it to them, by transferring to WSU ;)
                  he already declared for the NBA draft
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

UT is a mess. Wow.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

No chance HC3G even looks at TENN. Especially after the way the fans treated Martin. Just imagine the Tennessee fans chanting "WE LOVE BRUCE" anytime Auburn plays at Tennessee.
                      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

UT sucks.

Ask any Bama fan and they will concur. :)
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Go over to volnation. There are a few sane people who realize what is happening to their program, but most are in total denial and are happy that he's gone. It's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                            Go over to volnation. There are a few sane people who realize what is happening to their program, but most are in total denial and are happy that he's gone. It's sad.
                            I saw some poster that said UT should offer 3G $1.2M or $1.3M and call it a day - as in he'd be good-n-hired.

LOL... Delusional.

Comment

Good for Cuonzo. I thought Kyle Weems was a p.o.s. but have always liked the toughness Coach Martin's team have displayed. I also respect him for being willing to do a H/H with us after leaving the league- you don't see that too often. Stallings, Painter, Weber, etc. never showed much willingness to schedule us on even terms after they upgraded paychecks.

I think he will be treated much more fairly at Cal. He will sink or swim on his own merits, which really is all you can ask for as a coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X