R rumors allowed on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
    No, I remember the probation. But, it was two years not three, and he had to sit out a year as a transfer, so he really didn't gain much by transferring other than to be at KU. When asked, he didn't mention the probation, but DID talk about his GF. I'm just sayin', we may not know or understand WHY any particular player transfers; we just should accept transfers as part of an 18 y.o.'s life decisions, however illogical (or logical, if his GF looks like the gal above!).
    It was a three year probabtion with scholie limits and two years of no tourny bids. What he DID say to the media and the REAL reason he transfered were two differnt things. He left only becuase of the probabtion, that I know. He would not leave a probabtion free WSU with Cliff and AC on either side of him for another year for a piece of ass. No probabtion and Cliff probably stays 4 years as well. Oh what could of been without the sanctions.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      That makes more sense than Frankamp, especially because I was asking myself, "who?". I'm not buying the Frankamp rumor.

White, a 6-6, 210 Soph who only played 113 minutes this year, was pretty highly regarded out of high school:

Averaged 22.9 points and 10 rebounds per game as a senior at Miller School in Charlottesville, Va... Had his best game as a senior in which he recorded 46 points, 19 rebounds and seven assists... Was named the Virginia State Player of the Year after his senior campaign... Was invited to participate in the Capital Classic All-Star Game... Played for head coach Scott Willard at Miller... Ranked No. 48 by ESPNU100 and No. 51 by Rivals.com... Named the 12th-best small forward in the 2012 recruiting class...

May not be enough of a mutt for us.
      I've seen some of those 113 minutes, he doesn't have the hustle Marshall would want out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip1381 View Post
        I've seen some of those 113 minutes, he doesn't have the hustle Marshall would want out of him.
        Too well fed, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
          Frankamp may have some baggage, but the kid can shoot. I haven't seen many better shooting displays than I did when he won the 3pt competition at last years final four. He made 22 out of 25 the opening round, then to prove it wasn't a fluke he did it again in the championship round. He was also Ku's best pg down the stretch. Get him in the weight room and I could see him doing some serious damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6atsrFm15S0
          Suburban horse, he would do well with the sCUm.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I really do feel sorry for people who don't realize this entire thread is entertainment value only.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              I really do feel sorry for people who don't realize this entire thread is entertainment value only.

...but you are ruining all the fun for the Bickerson's (lol). Most aren't looking for entertainment...being right is what counts. I can only speak for me, but this forum is the only place Mrs. SHOXMVC lets me be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                I really do feel sorry for people who don't realize this entire thread is entertainment value only.

Master Yoda is not aging well? Either that are he has turned to the dark side.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                  I don't think KU would allow a player to transfer to Wichita St. That makes them look kinda backwards....
                  Ricky Ross.

Comment

• It's the offseason and there is nothing better to talk about than fabricated stories lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                      I don't think KU would allow a player to transfer to Wichita St. That makes them look kinda backwards....
                      Besides, they'd probably call the NCAA to investigate.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                        Ricky Ross.
                        Unfortunately he flunked out at WSU and transfered to a JUCO, he did eventually end up at Tulsa.

Comment

• Heard Oklahoma State has made Doug Gottlieb's day by signing Marcus Smart's brother Max.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                            Exercise in ....
                            wha..? team "a" is really sounding like a bunch of pigs lately

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Heard Oklahoma State has made Doug Gottlieb's day by signing Marcus Smart's brother Max.
                              Missed it by that much!

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                                wha..? team "a" is really sounding like a bunch of pigs lately
                                BOB LUTZ
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X