New Assistant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    There were flight activities on Friday evening. HOWEVER, I do not claim to have information regarding who was aboard the flight.
    I dont see any North Carolina flights landing in ICT on friday? (3/28/14)

I do see a departure to NC this morning (Concord,nc)
    and I see one to greenville ,sc

I see a beechcraft went to Ohio State University... Thad motto coming to be an assistant? :)
    Last edited by mjbaker84; March 31, 2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• WTF are "flight activities?"

Comment

• could you imagine marshall doing his halftime thing and then turning it over to levelle moton? double-whammy. down goes kentucky (or louisville or michigan state or connecticut).

hey, a shocker fan can dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
          It's always been against the rules to do such a thing, but the NCAA picks and chooses when to enforce them. (E.g., Ed Manning -- who also lacked a college degree as required by university policy -- ending up on the KU staff at coincidentally just the right time for Danny to switch his plan from North Carolina to Kansas; or some of the guys who coach teams like DC Assault and other big name AAU teams and end up as assistants.)

I'm glad Marshall doesn't operate that way.
          It's not against the rules if it can be demonstrated that said coach is qualified and it can be defended. See K-State and Michael Beasley
          Livin the dream

Comment

• He got John Wall to take an official to NC-Central? Wow! Yeah, so Wall obviously went to Kentucky, but that's one hell of a recruiting job to get him in for an official visit!
            78-65

Comment

• I don't believe Wall actually took the "official visit". It was scheduled, but he committed to Kentucky before he went.

BUT, it is still a strong statement that they were even in the article about Wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                WTF are "flight activities?"
                Haven't you heard of the "Mile High Club" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  WTF are "flight activities?"
                  Badminton. Shuffleboard. Table Tennis. Skeet Shooting. Strip Poker. You know; flight activities. :cowbell:
                  "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                    Badminton. Shuffleboard. Table Tennis. Skeet Shooting. Strip Poker. You know; flight activities. :cowbell:
                    Don't forget air hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      There were flight activities on Friday evening. HOWEVER, I do not claim to have information regarding who was aboard the flight.
                      It was Danny Ainge.

Comment

• This is a must read/watch on Levelle Moton: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-and-leah-ward

I have no idea if him coming here is even close to reality, but I'll root for his team regardless of where he coaches, unless they're playing us. Ron giving him a pat on the back during our game here this year was also pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musty Nutz View Post
                          Don't forget air hockey

I think we're going to enjoy old "@Musty Nutz:".
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                            This is a must read/watch on Levelle Moton: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-and-leah-ward

I have no idea if him coming here is even close to reality, but I'll root for his team regardless of where he coaches, unless they're playing us. Ron giving him a pat on the back during our game here this year was also pretty funny.
                            hard to believe he would come here. i mean, c'mon now. but if he did come here, wichita state, 2015 national champions.

motivational speaking would be off the charts.

Comment

• I sorta think a three year stint with Coach Marshall would serve Coach Moton well.

1. Expand all around knowledge of game planning, strategy and management at a higher level of competition.
                              2. Expand recruiting contacts. Probably greatly expand contacts.
                              3. $200K bump in salary, while learning.
                              4. Experience first class in virtually every aspect of a successful basketball program. Example: Bus v. Jet. (A little humor)

I am probably leaving other significant advantages off the above list.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                              X