Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe you are being this stupid.

When was the last time Baylor won two games in the NCAA mens basketball tournament?

Name the last 1st Team All-American in mens basketball from Baylor?

Shall we continue?

Comment

Last time Baylor was in the CWS?

Last time Baylor was close?

Last time Baylor had only 5 straight 40 win seasons?

Last time Baylor had a top 5 staff ERA?

Last year, we were a mere 2 runs from a CWS.

Oh, and show me what conference AS A DAMN WHOLE has been tougher for basketball over its 100 year history?
      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
      Students > Alumni
      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
        I will not even comment on this statment "The Valley is possibly one of the toughest basketball conferences historically. "
        I did say I was done here, however, this is too easy. I suppose you're not familiar with the term "Valley of Death"?

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time WSU was in the CWS?

Comment

Lawmaker, if you act quickly there is still a slim chance that you can walk away with minimal damage. I suggest you sieze that opportunity.

Comment

Last time Baylor was in the CWS?

Last time Baylor was close?
              GS was a big 12 coach for about 4 hours...ha ha

Last time Baylor had only 5 straight 40 win seasons?

look it up...

Last time Baylor had a top 5 staff ERA?
              look it up

Last year, we were a mere 2 runs from a CWS.
              classic quote..two runs from a cws...
              Patriots were a mer 15 points from going 19-0.

Oh, and show me what conference AS A DAMN WHOLE has been tougher for basketball over its 100 year history?

100 year history: ha ha ha have another

wow.....

Comment

OK, let's try being relevant again:

When was the last time Baylor won two games in the NCAA mens basketball tournament?

Shall we continue?

Comment

Lawmaker, if you act quickly there is still a slim chance that you can walk away with minimal damage. I suggest you sieze that opportunity

So you are pretty happy about this year's team?

Comment

Has Baylor ever had a basketball player in the NBA?
                    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                    Students > Alumni
                    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

4.Mo valley will always be 2nd tier...
                      Would you like to have a look at the record of Valley vs. BigXII teams this year, or would that be too factually damaging to your case?

Comment

Has Baylor ever had a basketball player in the NBA?

Yes Brian Skinner, David Wesley.....are still in the NBA.

Who is in the NBA from WSU?

Bueller....Buelller

Comment

I just asked out of honest curiosity, actually.
                          Students > Alumni

Comment

Sir, please answer the questions:

Comment

1. There are not a lot of people who follow Baylor sports on Shockernet. FWIW - Shockernet is about the Wichita State Shockers, not Baylor (that would be Baylornet, or whatever its called), who are having a very good season, also FWIW. However, I would guess that many on here are familiar with Baylor only because they were an opponent of WSU this season. Do you want to talk Baylor hoops or WSU hoops? Because, as the board is so named, this is a place to discuss WSU sports. If you want to discuss WSU vs. Baylor from many months ago, feel free. 8)

2. I don't know if next year is a rebuilding year. I certainly hope not. We will have some very young talent, and many new faces, but we're all optimistic. Granted some are more optimistic than others, but that shows the exuberance of youth. The schedule looks like a lot of fun, we play Texas Tech next season as we open a home and home with them.

3. (sorry, cant help it, because I can't imagine anyone using the word...) "Peeps" are what you eat out of a box around the holiday of Easter. If this were the place and were I interested, you could share all of the great things that have occured in the history of Baylor basketball. I'm sure there are many, many stories. Many. Too many to count and just not enough time to relate to those of us in the MVC on a Shocker message board. But as this is a Shocker board, and (frankly) I'm not interested, you'll have to hope this trolling pulls a few WSU trolls from SN over to your own boards. 8)

Good luck the rest of the season, but maybe you ought to think about taking this discussion to the Baylor boards. (?) Coach Marshall is in his first year (of hopefully a long term contract.) A lot of things have not exactly gone our way, and we've lost some games (I think someone mentioned 5 games by 3 points or less. ) You mentioned something about Marshall's salary, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything - we don't have any control over it. AD Jim Schaus deemed that amount appropriate as Marshall's pay, and seeing as I'm happy with nearly every decision Schaus has made (not all, but most), I can live with watching somebody pour their heart and soul into a team and season that by my account just does not have the talent to win night in and night out as I would like. We're looking forward to finishing out this season, hopefully doing some damage in the MVC Tourney, and then dreaming about what might be next fall if things ever decide to go our way.

Is there anything else you'd like to know about WSU? I could tell you more, and I'm sure there are many great stories from WSU's past and many more qualified people to give those stories, but you'd have to start with something like "Tell me about...." and then insert the Shocker coach or team of your choice in there and the stories will flow. Other than that, feel free to shut the door behind you as you go. :roll: :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                                Sir, please answer the questions:

But how will these answers prove Baylor's superiority?

Comment

Working...
                                X