This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir, please answer the questions:

When was the last time Baylor won two games in the NCAA mens basketball tournament?

Name the last 1st Team All-American in mens basketball from Baylor?

And now that you're very close to severing all ties to this fanbase, let's go with this one as well:

When was Baylor's last conference championship in mens basketball?

Comment

ISASO what is your question

FASTBOW is on ignore...soooo fire away

Comment

Of course the fattie ignores me. That's all right.

The height of irony. You ignore me, yet continue to quote me. You prove stupidity by asking for a repeat of something RIGHT ABOVE your last post...

People like you make me smile...
        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
        Students > Alumni
        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Lawmaker, you now have three in the queue with many more in the chamber. Do it. No excuses, just answers. And let's not be a baby and put people on "Ignore". You punched this ticket, you need to take the ride.

Comment

There's an ignore? Someone, for the love of Pete, show me how to use it.

Comment

Fastbow-I remember my first beer.

ISASO- ru kidding me? When is the last time we won two ncaa games? What does that matter? It looks like it helped Marshall this year.

wow

everybody needs to grow up

Comment

Poor KC, he is desperately trying to maintain his enemy #1 status (and has practically pleaded for people to attach his positions on other threads) but Lawmaker is stealing all his thunder.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Wouldn't beer make my command of the English language suffer? I still best you on that account. There is more evidence of your drunkenness than mine...

After all, I can't drink. Now answer the kind man's question. He's been waiting patiently.
                  Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                  Students > Alumni
                  If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                  The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

I think we see who needs to grow up.
                    :roll:

RS - maybe time to shut this one down, ISASO asked some non-flaming valid questions to which cearly no answers are forthcoming, nor are any answers even available by any one person knowledgeable on the topic. The entire topic is nothing more than an attempt to ridicule and antagonize.

Comment

Oh, the answers are available, I just want Lawmaker to bring them to the table, if he dares to.

Lawmaker, no excuses. Just answers. Why the waffling? Why the filibustering? Answer the damn questions.

We'll start at this year and work our way backwards in history to your hearts content. At the end of the trip, if you're still hanging with me/us, I think we know how this comparison of Baylor vs. WSU in mens basketball will end up.

Comment

Folks, forgive 'law. He has but a few hours left on his dial-up account. His unemployment has run out and mommie and daddie have blocked his prepaid phone from all those 976 numbers and now he is bored.

His own program cannot talk about the death penalty, either for one of their own players or their program and so he comes here in search of entertainment.

The problem is he is a one legged man trying to win a butt kicking contest and it's not pretty but it is petty.

If indeed your parents are WSU fans 'law, then they must be so proud of you.......I promise you they danced a jig for a week the day you moved to your own trailer. Why don't you chase another ambulance or better yet....get run over by one and do everyone....your mom, dad, family and friends (I realize you won't have any but I'm trying to be nice) a BIG favor.

If you want to have a lively discussion let's debate who's a bigger loser......lawmaker or Baylor Bear athletics.

Discuss

Comment

I cast my vote for Lawmaker. Baylor has a women's program or two make a splash every now and then..
                          Students > Alumni

Comment

Why don't you chase another ambulance or better yet....get run over by one and do everyone....your mom, dad, family and friends (I realize you won't have any but I'm trying to be nice) a BIG favor.

Wow..typical....MR POSITIVE...I was wondering when you would join in the discussion. Your next negative word against WSU will be your first.

Glad you are getting personal again.

Once again I prove my point ....this thread is 4 pages......

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X