Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :good:

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
    lutz never liked randy from the start, though. he was a steve eck guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
      lutz never liked randy from the start, though. he was a steve eck guy.
      Anybody remember when Eck would call in on the talk shows of the day? I had a friend who on several occasions put the 'bait' out there to see if Steve would take it...he usually did.(No....I was NOT 'the friend'

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
        Anybody remember when Eck would call in on the talk shows of the day? I had a friend who on several occasions put the 'bait' out there to see if Steve would take it...he usually did.(No....I was NOT 'the friend'

Dark days. :beaten:

Comment

• Eck called a handful of us from this board on our home phones to try to scold posters for negative sentiments. That was...bizarre.

Comment

• How did he get members phone numbers?

Is there a mole on Shockernet.?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              How did he get members phone numbers?

Is there a mole on Shockernet.?
              You're not in the Shockernet phone book? Who do you call when nightmares of Carl Lemons awake you?

Comment

• Unless he's just recently left, Carl Lemons is a member of the Wichita Police Department and a pretty good guy, so if he's giving you nightmares you may need to clean up your act, dizzle.

Comment

• Steve Eck calling the coach's show and Mike Kennedy's show was about as bizarre as bizarre gets.

I'll bet Mike still has nightmares about those shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    You're not in the Shockernet phone book? Who do you call when nightmares of Carl Lemons awake you?
                    My buddy used to call Lemons the "Human Stat." because he had his game time stat line average written down on his jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      My buddy used to call Lemons the "Human Stat." because he had his game time stat line average written down on his jersey.
                      Dammit that is funny. That number is a curse.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Dammit that is funny. That number is a curse.

sshhh...

Comment

• I like to refer to those years as my "Lost Years". I moved away from the area and didn't have a good way to follow the Shocks. No radio, no TV, no newspaper or no internet that gave a **** about WSU made it easier to get through those years. Street and Smiths magazine and Playboy pre-season predictions were about all I had to go by. Sounds like I had it pretty good.
                          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• And like most guys who follow college basketball, you only read Playboy for the predictions -- right, Monkey?

Comment

• Oh ,Hell no! I looked at all the pictures too. I can be a big hypocrite about a lot of things but not that.
                              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                                The Arnold deal was pretty funny and sad at the same time. The Perez benching was worse. I'm paraphrasing The Wire, but "Randy didn't fail to recognize talent, he pushed it away with great gusto."
                                Are you referring to the night at Creighton that Randy didn't start him? It wasn't pretty. That's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X