Lutz takes on Gottlieb in the Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    I will say, the WSU fans on twitter do a terrible job trolling Doug...always on the defensive/reacting to his molotov cocktails instead of ignoring his argument and hitting him with screenshots of his drunken obscene tweets (to be deleted later), etc.

He gives people more ammo than they'd ever need to effect a pretty mean-spirited guerilla campaign.
    Sounds like someone should collect those screenshots and place them in a centralized location that a guerrilla campaign could be organized from.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• While most fan bases struggle on their forum boards with to, too & two. Or the more complicated they're, there & their. WSU's board mastered gorilla & guerrilla.
      The next time conference affiliation is in question, WSU will be taking on the travel burden of the Ivy League.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

• I thought Bob did a great job considering how little time Gottlieb gave him to respond. Bob clearly got under Gottlieb's skin. I thought it was fun to listen to.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          LMFAO. I literally just rolled for about 5 minutes.

Excellent.
          Also, where is Mr. Billy Packer?

Oh, right.....
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Bob should have mentioned some of the iffy performances of the teams that DG considers higher than the shockers. Easy example Syracuse and BC. KU 6 losses, etc. Every team has their warts.

Comment

• Love it. The more us vs the world mentality the better.

Comment

• I must admit that while I enjoy reading Lutz's work I do not enjoy his personality on the radio. His curmudgeonly attitude does get tired. But I must admit he handled himself very well with gottlieb. That said, if people really are tired of the garbage that gottlieb is throwing out to audiences then why do we support him here in Wichita? Not to go all activist on everyone but why don't people voice their frustration to KFH/KNSS? Email the program director Tony Duesing. It doesn't have to be hateful but I do think it's silly that we continue to support gottlieb in this market. Besides, based on his comments to Bob he doesn't seem to think much of Wichita as a market anyhow.
                "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
                  It doesn't have to be hateful but I do think it's silly that we continue to support gottlieb in this market. Besides, based on his comments to Bob he doesn't seem to think much of Wichita as a market anyhow.
                  Really? It sounded more to me like to didn't like ANYTHING about Wichita period.

Comment

• @kirstiealley: @GottliebShow YO !!! Don't be dissin my WSU SHOCKERS!!.....#WATCHUS
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      @kirstiealley: @GottliebShow YO !!! Don't be dissin my WSU SHOCKERS!!.....#WATCHUS
                      Im sure that will make him change his mind.

Nothing like a 'Johnny come lately' bandwagon starlet tweeting at him to put him in his place.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I thought we didn't mind bandwagon fans. Its a big wagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          I thought we didn't mind bandwagon fans. Its a big wagon.
                          No, everyone starts out as a bandwagon fan. The more the merrier. You can only them hate them when they abandon the team once they start losing. Fortunately for us, Wichita is an anomaly in that bandwagon fans tend to become permanent fans as shown by our attendance numbers even during the lean years.

Comment

• This guy really says FVV is a weakness

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Nothing wrong with bandwagoners...losers don't have them.

Comment

• The only thing that is more embarrassing than that take is Doug's 45% career free shooting percentage
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X