Sprts Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    National championship. If that happens, we have our pick of the litter on who succeeds GM. Maybe even Scott Drew.
    hope my keyboard still works after spitting my drink on it!:)

Comment

Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
      I'd give my left testicle right now for a national championship.
      I already did just THINKING about a National Championship.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Spending the rest of my days with THIS or winning the 2014 National Championship in Dallas?
        Hmmm... sorry Kate, easy choice – NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Would you rather:

A) Bob Lutz takes a job in Lawrence at the end of this season, or

B) Bob Lutz stays in Wichita for at least the next 3 seasons, but Kansas University is given a three year death penalty for recruiting violations those three seasons.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            B) Bob Lutz stays in Wichita for at least the next 3 seasons, but Kansas University is given a three year death penalty for recruiting violations those three seasons.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Would you rather:

A) Bob Lutz takes a job in Lawrence at the end of this season, or

lutz is just chompin' at the bit to f&#k over the shockers. wouldn't be the first time he's tried it. right, bob?

beane> foster you dumbshite

Comment

Take the Championship, then we hope for the best. When would you pass on that, never. We win it all and Marshall has no reason to leave, why not go for multiples....

Comment

It's the 40-0 season and the championship, no question about it. I love our coach, I really do, but the goal is a championship and he's a means to it. There's not a team in the country that I would say is more likely than not to win a championship in the next 5 years--there's just too much volatility. Give me the ring and the undefeated season and I could get hit by a bus the next day and go to the morgue with a smile on my face.

Also, for all of you complaining that it's a stupid question: you're all responding to it. Call him a troll if you will, but he seems to know what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    I wasn't really old enough to follow Shocker Basketball during the Cohen years, but I still believe the following wholeheartedly:

Chris Jans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mi ke Cohen
                    Nothing against Jans, but if Marshall leaves you hire the best head coach you can get. Do you think Jans is the best coach the program can hire?

Comment

Originally posted by DCShockerFan05 View Post
                      It's the 40-0 season and the championship, no question about it. I love our coach, I really do, but the goal is a championship and he's a means to it. There's not a team in the country that I would say is more likely than not to win a championship in the next 5 years--there's just too much volatility. Give me the ring and the undefeated season and I could get hit by a bus the next day and go to the morgue with a smile on my face.

Also, for all of you complaining that it's a stupid question: you're all responding to it. Call him a troll if you will, but he seems to know what he's doing.
                      i fully expect wichita state to win a national championship within the next five years. gregg marshall clearly has that in him.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Nothing against Jans, but if Marshall leaves you hire the best head coach you can get. Do you think Jans is the best coach the program can hire?
                        Do you trust ADES hiring someone else?

Comment

I hope we win one, and I think we can! But I never expect it. That whole "appreciate" thing? You don't get a lot of chances. Take what you can get and cherish it. Even the perennial winners--Kentucky, Syracuse, dare I say it--KU--they win a championship once or twice in a generation. I watched WSU be so bad for so long, and I'm going to love every minute of this season, because I know nothing lasts as long as we'd like. We'll be good for a while. Very good. Maybe better than we are now. I know that. But I can't -expect- 26-0 again. I can't -expect- a #2 ranking. I'm old enough to know that your time on top never lasts as long as you'd like. It's not pessimism, it's reality. And it means I can love every minute of what we have, no matter how long it lasts.

Comment

Dont like this topic. Lutz is just trying to start something.

Rem Mr Lutz "You dont want to go to war with the Shockers! Dont want no stuff dont start no stuff!"
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Do you trust ADES hiring someone else?
                              Yes. I think after the Butler hire give one to have reason for some confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                Yes. I think after the Butler hire give one to have reason for some confidence.
                                Its one thing to hire a coach when the program is down. Its harder ti hire at the pinnacle.

Comment

Working...
                                X