Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ready for a dominating performance.

Comment

The missus and I will be there. We got our tickets a while ago. I think they were like 8 rows up and roughly center court. And they were like $24 a piece or something. The tickets I've seen for the top row of Koch for sale were all more than that...

Comment

Just got Tix. Section 115 across from the WSU bench. Top row of the lower level seating. Includes food in the club section (not certain about beverages). Communicated with the Ford Center directly and inquired about premium seats. $37 each. Not certain if food will be worth the premium, but seats are better than anything else currently available.

Comment

Shockers 80
          Arces... I mean Aces 65

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
            I will be there as well!!
            :good:

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
              Not many lower level tickets left per ticketmaster. I will be there too. No tickets yet. I need to call today and see what their ticket office can do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                First Shocker game I have ever attended as most games are too far for me to attend. But I do have tickets to Lucas Oil for the Midwest regional games... Hope it happens!!
                At some point in the near future I hope to make the 11 hour drive to Wichita to see the Roundhouse!!
                Last edited by wushock27; February 13, 2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                  First Shocker game I have ever attended as most games are too far for me to attend. But I do have tickets to Lucas Oul for the Midwest regional games... Hope it happens!!
                  At some point in the near future I hope to make the 11 hour drive to Wichita to see the Roundhouse!!
                  If you believe...it will happen. Oh, well, you get the message.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

You guys, why is Sunday so far away? :(

Comment

Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
                      You guys, why is Sunday so far away? :(
                      Obviously you are quite young because us elders would not be wishing our lives away. Sunday will get here in its own good time.

Comment

Buying my tickets tomorrow. I've been the last few years but this is the first time I wish I would have gotten tickets earlier. Oh well. It's a beautiful stadium and a nice but small downtown. Go Shox!
                        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Pair of Aces - 71
                          Four Wheat Kings with the WuShock Wild - 101

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                            Obviously you are quite young because us elders would not be wishing our lives away. Sunday will get here in its own good time.
                            Yes, besides, the team probably could use a 4-day break. They've been on quite a grueling schedule lately. After all, they need to study sometime - right? Also gave Marshall the time for a huge publicity opportunity for the program. I'm an elder too and I can wait for Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                              Buying my tickets tomorrow. I've been the last few years but this is the first time I wish I would have gotten tickets earlier. Oh well. It's a beautiful stadium and a nice but small downtown. Go Shox!
                              Any pregame spots worth hitting?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Any pregame spots worth hitting?
                                G
                                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X