WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Not sure about anyone else; I'm OK physically, however close to mental exhaustion. Time to recharge my 'pea-brain' batteries.
    Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    I demand you provide picture proof you have a pea brain. Not that I doubt you, just confident you can produce it.
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Did he say he had a 'pea-brain'? I think he said he had "pea-brain' batteries. I'm not familiar with that brand. Probably something he picked up on the cheap at Wal-Mart.
    My wife says this is it...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Where's the abnormality. I'm just not seeing it.

Comment

It shrunk into a BB brain. How did that happen?

Comment

DOH! or is it Donuts mmmmmm?

Comment

I think this shrinkage is an attack on old fart like myself. I admit that as I get older some things are shrinking and some things are expanding. That wouldn't be too bad except it's not really the things you want to shrink nor the things you want to expand.

Comment

DOH!!!!!

Comment

Unlike SIU who came in on an impressive 4-game winning streak Evansville is on a season long 4-game losing streak heading not their home game with Illinois State tonight. 3 of those 4 games were on the road @UNI, @ WSU, vs MSU and @ BU. They have lost those games by an average of 14 points with the closest game being a 12-point home loss to MSU. D.J. Balentine averaged 26 PPG in those 4 losses. Interestingly, his low output was 11 points at home vs MSU.

It will be interesting to see how Evansville does against the Redbirds tonight. If they lose that one you would not expect them to be team full of confidence the way SIU was coming into Koch Arena.
                really?.. i expect them to be a team full of red asses, looking to take it out on somebody, anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                  really?.. i expect them to be a team full of red asses, looking to take it out on somebody, anybody.
                  I did not say they wouldn't be pissed. However, losing generally does not breed confidence. That doesn't seem like a stretch at all to me. Really!

Comment

Any guesses on what 3G will come up with for Game #27?

Perhaps since the baseball team starts their season this weekend he will call it the Baseball Game. 27 outs - 0 runners = a perfect game.

Comment

Any guesses on what 3G will come up with for Game #27?

Perhaps since the baseball team starts their season this weekend he will call it the Baseball Game. 27 outs - 0 runners = a perfect game.
                      Perfect game. 27 up 27 down. Eddie George is the only other #27 I can come up with off the top of my head.

Comment

I did not say they wouldn't be pissed. However, losing generally does not breed confidence. That doesn't seem like a stretch at all to me. Really!
                        woah. touchy, touchy.

i expect ue to play their best game in a while, in front of their largest crowd of the season (maybe even in years). we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                          i expect ue to play their best game in a while, in front of their largest crowd of the season (maybe even in years). we shall see.
                          Can't argue with that sentiment.

Comment

This one will be another ugly, hard fought game but the Shocks will eventually wear them down.

Comment

UE always makes me nervous. They're a mouse that knows exactly how to make an elephant vulnerable.
                              We don't seem seem to play well against them and they're freaking pesky and annoying.
                              Close game. Shox win by 3. Shox in the winter doldrums playing a small school in a small gym, with small attendance and it's cold outside. I hope I'm wrong.
                              I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                                UE always makes me nervous. They're a mouse that knows exactly how to make an elephant vulnerable.
                                We don't seem seem to play well against them and they're freaking pesky and annoying.
                                Close game. Shox win by 3. Shox in the winter doldrums playing a small school in a small gym, with small attendance and it's cold outside. I hope I'm wrong.
                                I hate it.
                                I agree. However, I think they play their games in the Ford Center, a very nice 10,000 seat arena. It will be interesting to see how many fans the Shocks can draw at that venue.

Comment

Working...
                                X