WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. For our beloved Shockers, we continue our quest to break records as the countdown continues. Sunday, we visit Evansville and since Balentines day is over Feb. 14th, we will execute well enough to win baybay. Evansville would love to win so they can call it SuperBowl 14 and rush the court? Not so fast because we look for our Shocks to take care of our buswax and win by 11. #11 Cle, 'who is never late' will score 22.

WSU--------70--(for 27-0 and 14-0).

Balentine----59
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Nothing like a road trip to get us right.

2 Final Fours 79
    D2 final fours 66

Comment

Gregg's suit 71
      Marty's sweater vest 63

Comment

This is a game I circled at the beginning of the season as one for upset watch. I believe our scrapers will prevail but the game could put a few gray hairs on everyone's head.

Go Shocks!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

This game makes me nervous. This game always makes me nervous. Their offense always gives us fits. I pray that our guys can shut down Balentine. That said, I think that we win by 5.

Comment

WU 74
            EU 68
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I look forward to potentially seeing an Evansville student at the game. I'd like to know what they look like.

That being said, I think E-ville comes out hot again, and gives us a game for a half. I think we pull away in the second, and end up winning by 13.

Comment

I always crack up when Evansville brings literally 2 students to arch madness
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Comment

Unlike SIU who came in on an impressive 4-game winning streak Evansville is on a season long 4-game losing streak heading not their home game with Illinois State tonight. 3 of those 4 games were on the road @UNI, @ WSU, vs MSU and @ BU. They have lost those games by an average of 14 points with the closest game being a 12-point home loss to MSU. D.J. Balentine averaged 26 PPG in those 4 losses. Interestingly, his low output was 11 points at home vs MSU.

It will be interesting to see how Evansville does against the Redbirds tonight. If they lose that one you would not expect them to be team full of confidence the way SIU was coming into Koch Arena.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 12, 2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I'm glad we have extra time to prepare for this one.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                        I'm glad we have extra time to prepare for this one.
                        We have had 3 tough games and some tough travel in the last 6 days. The 5-day break between the SIU and Evansville games could not come at a better time.

After the Evansville game the remaining 4 games are pretty evenly spaced at 3 days (4 days before the MSU game on March 1st) apart.

Hopefully, this will prove to be the break that refreshes the guys both mentally and physically.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 12, 2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Hopefully, this will prove to be the break that refreshes the guys both mentally and physically.
                          Not sure about anyone else; I'm OK physically, however close to mental exhaustion. Time to recharge my 'pea-brain' batteries.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Not sure about anyone else; I'm OK physically, however close to mental exhaustion. Time to recharge my 'pea-brain' batteries.
                            I demand you provide picture proof you have a pea brain. Not that I doubt you, just confident you can produce it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                              I demand you provide picture proof you have a pea brain. Not that I doubt you, just confident you can produce it.
                              Did he say he had a 'pea-brain'? I think he said he had "pea-brain' batteries. I'm not familiar with that brand. Probably something he picked up on the cheap at Wal-Mart.

Comment

Working...
                              X