Baylor fans want HCGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speed View Post
    So who can WSU recruit when HCGM goes to Baylor?
    Shoelace. That's the only answer.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      I love the guy and I think he comes off as an arrogant prik.
      I agree. The difference between Marshall and other coaches is that he comes off that way while others that hide it from the media actually are that way.
      Livin the dream

Comment

@shock:, Since you're already registered, you need to let them know that he already turned down UCLA.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Crudola... Missed coach' show, did anyone ask him of the Baylor prospects?
          Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
            Crudola... Missed coach' show, did anyone ask him of the Baylor prospects?
            Yes. He is a big fan of Baylor. In fact, Elgin is one of his favorite all time players but is probably passed his prime and has used up his eligibility.

Comment

Damn Shock. That thread had a little steam until you posted over there. Stopped it dead in it's tracks.

Even when Texas had Durant or TJ Ford they struggled to fill FEC. I can't see HCGM going to a place that gets as little fan support as UT provides. I'm not sure what program we should be worried about or if there is even a job that would entice him. Of the bluebloods, it seems to me that only Kentucky and Indiana are willing to offer the job to a coach who isn't one of their own.
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Hell, Baylor can have him. All ya got after cruising through the NCAA Tournament and laying an egg in the FF, then only winning your first 25 the year after...come on.

Comment

Give it to Baylor. Murder free since 2003
                  QTSHOCK

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Little known secret: Marshall turned down UCLA last spring because he was holding out for a job in a generic town in the middle of Texas with 1/3rd the metro population of his current gig, a similar in design but smaller and much more dated arena than he has now, and 10,506 in the stands every night swapped for 6,500, all for less money in his pocket.

Don't try to understand his logic - that is akin to trying to breakdown Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick in a film frame-by-frame.
                    Haha.

Any Baylor fan that actually considers this possibility is ridiculously blinded by BCS-bias. Baylor might be in the top three of jobs Marshall's turned down to stay at WSU, but even that might be pushing it.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                    X