Baylor fans want HCGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor fans want HCGM

I think this would be at best a lateral move program wise. Football will always be first at Baylor, and the only thing they have to offer we don't is the Big 12 affiliation.

Baylor Football, Baylor Football Recruiting, Baylor University, Baylor Football, Baylor Athletics, Baylor Bears, BU Basketball, BU Baseball, Baylor, Big 12 Sports, Bears, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Schedule, News, SicEm365

There's no chance.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Bahahahahahaha!

Comment

Now this is funny

Comment

Do they really have a problem with Drew?

They would be TCU without him.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

I am going to register on their forum just to edificate that "Throwing Scott Drew money at Marshall will get him to go to Baylor" is not true because Marshall makes the same (if not more) than Scott Drew.

Hilarious.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Why do fans of mediocre BCS schools still think that they'll be able to take him from us? He's already turned down at least half a dozen other jobs just like this. Why do they think that think that they're some how more special than UCLA, NC State, and freakin' Nebraska?

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                There's no chance.
                Even less than that! :)
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The turgeon comment is what really had me laughing.

Baylor fans weren't actually bad and other than a few, had decent perspective...

But the KU guy who says they wouldn't even consider Marshall a top 20 option at KU if Self left unexpectedly and then followed that with "turgeon" would be a top 2 option...

Now that was funny.

Comment

Per USA Today Scott Drew makes $1,760,414 a year. So yeah, he makes about the same as Marshall.

Comment

What, for same or less money?

HC3G2L earns essentially the same base salary as Scott Drew, and perhaps a little more after WSU's aggressive incentives are factored in. If you were to combine HC3G2L's reported new base salary of $1.75M (as reported as of his last contract update, 10/2013), and add in what he made in incentives alone last season, then Marshall would likely make $2.5M if he happened to repeat last season's performance this year. Even with a quicker NCAA tourney exit than we'd all prefer, Marshall is in the low $2M's easily this season. The Wichita Eagle has added his newest contract addendum to the coaching contract's page, but I haven't had the chance yet to take a look for absolution.

Until 1 of 5 or so blue bloods come calling, then I am not the slightest bit worried, and even then not until his kids are out of HS. He slobbers on his job, his Wichita quality of life, and this town in every media interview he gets - and not in the same nicety manner that all coaches do, but in a heartfelt and enamored manner.

Comment

In a couple years, they just may be able to get one of the guys in my avatar.

Comment

It's nice to be wanted.

It's good to be the King.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Besides, it is WACO
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

One poster was rational enough to realize that Chris Jans was more within their reach, and perhaps one of their best options.

Comment

Working...
                              X