Baylor fans want HCGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
    I think this would be at best a lateral move program wise. Football will always be first at Baylor, and the only thing they have to offer we don't is the Big 12 affiliation.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272318
    I peed myself laughing. There is no way in hell HCGM goes to Baylor.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
      I'll wave the finders fee and say if the BBears want to move on from Drew, here's your guy:

Why would they want to hire Nicolas Cage?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Maybe they could have a school dance to raise money.
        Do the Waco Baptists allow dancing? I think the most telling comment of all came from im4wsu. When a guy from Great Bend, for heaven's sake, makes fun of your town, you know your town needs some help.

Having said that, they do have a zoo, the Dr Pepper museum, and I believe the Texas Rangers (law enforcement, not baseball) Museum, too. So Waco is not without its attractions. Plus, years ago when I was in law school, one of the prettiest women I've ever seen, the girlfriend of a classmate, was from Waco. But she wore too much makeup even then -- the way she looked, I never understood why -- and she has to be about 60 now, so I doubt that she would be on the attraction list at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
          The KU dude on there was also laughable. If HCGM was at KU with his attitude, they would absolutely worship him. They're just butthurt we don't worship the ground their basketball program walks on.
          Do everything you can to encourage KU to hire Turgeon.

EVERYONE knows MT is way better than GM...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Is there not a good Branch Dividian coaching option out there?
            "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Dr Pepper did originate from Waco. So there's that.

Comment

What happened to the poster that was a Baylor fan? Was his name Lawmaker? Just don't see him around anymore...unless I put him on ignore a few years ago and forgot about it!

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                  What happened to the poster that was a Baylor fan? Was his name Lawmaker? Just don't see him around anymore...unless I put him on ignore a few years ago and forgot about it!
                  I believe he posted in the Baylor message board thread... at least a "Lawmaker" did.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                    He comments in the thread saying that HCGM is out of Baylor's league.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Cool thanks! I didn't read the other site, but knew he used to post here a bit.

Comment

Lawmaker looks to be a very low regarded poster on his own board.

Comment

Why do I keep seeing fans of other schools refer to Marshall as an arrogant *****? Did I miss an interview somewhere that he came across as arrogant or prickish?

Edit: and why did "p r i c k" just get censored? And not "prickish"?

Comment

Originally posted by BioShock View Post
                            Why do I keep seeing fans of other schools refer to Marshall as an arrogant *****? Did I miss an interview somewhere that he came across as arrogant or prickish?

Those were KU fans saying that, no more explanation should be necessary.

Comment

Nope. It's just something that people keep repeating. Same with the whole "you haven't played anyone shtick." People are dumb and will repeat anything.

Comment

Kind of amazing what does and does not isn't it.

Comment

Working...
                                X