Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love these guys.

Who would have thunk.

These guys are so cool they could have sunk the Titanic.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mustache View Post
      A dangerous SIU. They won again tonight
      toughest game of the year. i.e. the next game.

they are looking for revenge for the loss at wichita last season. that didn't sit well with them (that's why they won back in carbondale).. and even then, it still doesn't sit well with them). they're going to battle. they want a win in wichita this year, like they think they can sneak up and do it.

Comment

• Gregg Marshall is not unlike Stacy's mom.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Man, someone with more talent than me really needs to get a picture with carls face and rons hair or vice versa.
          ronhall.jpg

Ron Hall?
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1245[/ATTACH]

Ron Hall?
            +1 :)
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• 45-44 and I told my wife we would kick their ass the rest of the game.

Amazing insight a bottle and half of wine provides.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                Gregg Marshall is not unlike Stacy's mom.

He also looks amazing in a bikini?

Comment

• Capture.jpg

Comment

• What do you get when you cross our Road Warriors with a tough Valley of Shock road swing? You get 25-0 and 12-0. U like?
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1245[/ATTACH]

Ron Hall?
                      That is the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Well no, Tekele Cotton might be the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

• Tekele Cotton =
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Cotton misses out on a career high of 20 points when 2 of his points are given to Carter according to MK during the game. He acted like it would get corrected by Larry Rankin, but the box score only shows 18 points.

Comment

• Congrats Shocks. I thought that UNI played a pretty good game. One that would have been good enough to beat just about any team in the country playing in Cedar Falls. Just not good enough to take down this year's version of the Wichita State WheatShockers. I thought the Shocks played much better tonight than they did at Indiana State and they needed to.

Very impressive the way they pulled away after Cleanthony went to the bench with foul trouble Early in the 2nd half. You don't always see teams with the toughness to do that especially on the road.

I have to admit my man-crush on Tekele just seems to grow by the game. What a diamond in the rough he has proven to be. I also like the confidence and aggressiveness that LengenDarius brought to the floor tonight as well.

Nothing like turning 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              Played really well. And still, could have played soooo much better.

When we start to click.....
                              We're 25 games into the season, how long are we going to continue to say 'wait til we start clickin'. What's wrong with this team that it's taking them so long?

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                We're 25 games into the season, how long are we going to continue to say 'wait til we start clickin'. What's wrong with this team that it's taking them so long?
                                Go find Chunks and blow him

Comment

Working...
                                X