Bracketology - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    That would seriously be the greatest path in history. Sign me freaking up.
    Exactly, win that and every one shuts up. This years team would go down as one of the greats.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      That would seriously be the greatest path in history. Sign me freaking up.
      That would be awesome. I'd take off work for two weeks and put up a statue of Coach Marshall in my front yard.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeshocker View Post
        That would be awesome. I'd take off work for two weeks and put up a statue of Coach Marshall in my front yard.
        Why don't you have one already?
        "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
          Why don't you have one already?
          Glad to know I am the not the only one to have one! ;)
          The Assman

Comment

• ESPN's Bracketology is on right now, apparently if any of their analysts pick an upset in a particular game then that team moves on to the next round in their master bracket. This should be interesting to see how far the Shockers make it.

Jay Williams just called out the NCAA on rewarding teams for "quality losses" over a team like Louisville which won their AAC regular season and tourney

Comment

• @SethDavisHoops: Requiem for the Little Guy plus Hoop Thoughts, region by region.
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Jay Williams just said "you can't bet against Aaron Craft"

Really Jay?

REALLY?????

Comment

Working...
                X