No announcement yet.

Bracketology - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of the bracketologists are trying to guess what the committee will do, thus all of the changes.

Comment

• Here's the link to the video.

Comment

• Not sure about you guys, but I'm sure enjoying that 1 lone guy out of 88 brackets on the bracket matrix that still has the Shockers as a 2 seed. Despite apparently having them as #4 on the S-curve based on whatever formula he uses.

Comment

• Originally posted by IlliniShocker View Post
          Not sure about you guys, but I'm sure enjoying that 1 lone guy out of 88 brackets on the bracket matrix that still has the Shockers as a 2 seed. Despite apparently having them as #4 on the S-curve based on whatever formula he uses.
          What a "french shower" he is.:excitement:

Comment

• Nobody seems to like KU as our 2 anymore.

Fiddlesticks.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Watch how joe 's bracket changes dramatically and then gets hailed as amazingly accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                All of the bracketologists are trying to guess what the committee will do, thus all of the changes.
                Up to this morning it was about generating traffic. Now it is about being right so they can claim accuracy next year in order to ... Get clicks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Nobody seems to like KU as our 2 anymore.

Fiddlesticks.
                  Nobody knows.

Comment

• Gottlieb is preparing to go off on WSU....he is setting the ground about how 1 seeds are basically 1st round byes and it is important to give it to teams that truly deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      Gottlieb is preparing to go off on WSU....he is setting the ground about how 1 seeds are basically 1st round byes and it is important to give it to teams that truly deserve it.
                      He's trotted out that exact argument several times already.

Comment

• @AndyGlockner: So Wichita State's regional:
                        Second-best 2-seed
                        Best 3 and 4
                        Second-best 5
                        Two dangerous 11s vs UMass
                        Best 7, 8 and 9 seeds.

Seriously?
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Get the latest 2024 NCAA Tournament picks of the entire bracket from CBS Sports. Experts weigh in with analysis and provide premium picks for upcoming March Madness games.

3 of the 6 has us beating Louisville, the other 3 have us losing to Louisville. Parrish has us winning the whole thing.

Norlander has been spending too much time in Colorado smoking the happy weed. He has KU beating CU for the Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                            http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...nt/predictions

3 of the 6 has us beating Louisville, the other 3 have us losing to Louisville. Parrish has us winning the whole thing.

Norlander has been spending too much time in Colorado smoking the happy weed. He has KU beating CU for the Championship.
                            Don't look at Gary Parrish's bracket. I couldn't handle it. He has WSU winning it all, going over UK/Lville/Duke/Creighton/KU.

I wouldn't survive.

Comment

• Here are the teams in the Midwest Region records away from home

Opponent Road & neutral
                              Michigan 10 - 5
                              Duke 7 - 7
                              Louisville 11 - 3
                              Saint Louis 12 - 2
                              Massachusetts 13 - 5
                              Texas 7 - 7
                              Kentucky 6 - 7
                              Kansas St. 5 - 10
                              Arizona St. 5 - 10
                              Iowa 7 - 8
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                Don't look at Gary Parrish's bracket. I couldn't handle it. He has WSU winning it all, going over UK/Lville/Duke/Creighton/KU.

I wouldn't survive.
                                That would seriously be the greatest path in history. Sign me freaking up.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X