Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    They give the player of the game to Odum? LMAO
    Odum for Indiana State and Early for Wichita State.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      Damn it Chadrack
      Way to go Chadrack
      What are you thinking Chadrack
      Good job Chadrack
      You're kidding me Chadrack
      Nice job Chadrack

I'm worn out.
      LoL... you read my mind...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
        Yeah. I was down with that until Adams called the NIT a national championship. Ummmm. Yeah. But....
        I thought he said national title..

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
          Cleanthony has been pretty bad on defense and worse on clearing the boards. We are not as good when he gets dominated.

Lufile has been an issue for a few games. This is more of the same and I get nervous when he checks in.

Everyone else has been a positive. Two guys need to pick it up to get the W.
          Man, I am usually completely full of crap. Tonight I got lucky.

Comment

• 81% road winning pecentage since 2010-11 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              OK, change channel to the end of Pulp Fiction, mute it, and listen to Kennedy.
              Does CJ look like a ***** to you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                Man, I am usually completely full of crap. Tonight I got lucky.
                What's funny is that those two players were also the two that stepped up at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                  Man, Fred had a bad game tonight. That should take care of it for the rest of the year.
                  Usually we sputter when Fred is out. Tonight we sputtered without Ron..

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Odum for Indiana State and Early for Wichita State.
                    Odum & Early for TV picks as player of the game for each team. Mike and Bob picked CJ to talk with at end of game.

Comment

• My plan worked perfectly. I was ragging on Chadrack at halftime figure he would make me look like a fool and boy did he ever and I have never been happier looking like an idiot. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chadrack.

The Shockers once again prove they are a tough minded bunch of winners.

:yahoo:

Comment

• Soft chair...check
                        Large exhale...check
                        3 fingers of Woodford...check
                        Winning, because it's a lot better than losing...check.

Travel safe back to Wichita.
                        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• CJ nails his post game interview. What a clutch performance.
                          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• At the practice b4 the Season for the Public to observe, Chadrack was the designated free-throw shooter for wind-sprints, kept missing, and the Shockers had to keep running as a result. I almost barfed just watching this. it was brutal. Tonight, he stepped up to the pump and swished the throws when it was live and for real. He also rebounded down the stretch like a rock star,
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• We played really good to start, then faded. Then played really good to start and faded. Then just let instinct carry us at the end.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                                Yeah. I was down with that until Adams called the NIT a national championship. Ummmm. Yeah. But....
                                I had the volume turned off...can't listen to those common-taters

Comment

Working...
                                X