**WSU @ Indiana State Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    So, what I would like us to figure out is how to get a good shot off deep in th shot clock. IMO we are waiting too long. A jump shot at 10 seconds is better than a prayer at 1. This has been happening too frequently lately.
    I actually think that we have been outstanding this year when late in the shot clock.

This game notwithstanding. We sucked tonight.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      Damn it Chadrack
      Way to go Chadrack
      What are you thinking Chadrack
      Good job Chadrack
      You're kidding me Chadrack
      Nice job Chadrack

I'm worn out.
      I did the same thing except with lots and lots of swearing. That game was emotionally exhausting.

Comment

• Isn't it nice of the Shox to give these fanbases the chance to attend a game with an energetic atmosphere? On the other hand, after a fun night, they always leave disappointed. 😃

Comment

• @bob:lutz: Shockers win again without their A game. This team wins a lot without its A game. I give them an A for that.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• That was just an awesome college basketball game! Tough game, and one that will benefit the boys for later on. Just a great effort by both teams. That is why I love college hoops!
            -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              About the officiating. I thought it looked like a typically called game. You've got to expect some homer calls and you've got to expect some bad calls both ways. I thought this game was within the norms for how games are called. Maybe pushing the edges of "norm" for bad calls both ways, but I certainly didn't think the calls went against WSU in any manner outside of how calls generally go against the road team.
              Yeah, but it's more fun complaining about the bad calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                Let us talk about Ron's defense on Arop. Outstanding.
                I will call him The White Shadow. :-)

Comment

• Proud of these guys that managed to find a way. Not great, but a really good team they beat in another Super Bowl.

Enjoy the ride.

#WatchUsContinueToWin

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    @SethDavisHoops: People love disparaging Wich St's conference. They wouldn't be undefeated in other leagues, but most teams wouldn't be perfect in Valley.
                    Qft

Comment

• So, there may not be a bow on this MVC title package but I think the paper is on and the ribbon is taped down. 11-0 with a 3 game lead.

Once again, they look unfazed by the environment, in control and totally confident.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Just so you are all clear, I am not going to go through over 30+ pages at 25 per page to read your all's comments. I will just assume you enjoyed the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          I thought Indiana State played very hard and their fans were really into it. They have a really nice team this year.
                          Shame about that SIU loss -- it probably killed their at large chance :/

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                            Just so you are all clear, I am not going to go through over 30+ pages at 25 per page to read your all's comments. I will just assume you enjoyed the game.
                            I'm old, tired, nervous and cranky. Other than that I had a great time.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I love that Indiana State fans are blaming the loss on missed free throws when they missed 7 and we missed 11. They shot 70.8% from the line compared to 71.3% on the year. We shot 63.3% from the line compared to 73.0% on the year. If both teams shoot their normal percentages, we get 3 more points to them getting 0 more points.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• This team went to the Final Four last season. They should know what pressure feels like. They should be familiar with the crush that comes with the attention of the national media. They should be prepared to make this run.

Now all they have to do is win the games.'

We have officially reached the point in the year where No. 4 Wichita State running the table with an undefeated regular season now seems like a probability, not just a possibility.
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X