No announcement yet.

**WSU @ Indiana State Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I just took my first breath since the end of the game.

Comment

• I feel like this league is starting to figure Fred out. He is not able to get into the teeth of the defense.

Comment

• I agree that was the worst 40 minutes I've seen from the Shox, but I'm going to give a lot of credit to InSU for that. They had a great defensive game plan and executed it very well. There was a reason the Shox weren't getting the ball to Early on the block. That passing lane was contested.

About the officiating. I thought it looked like a typically called game. You've got to expect some homer calls and you've got to expect some bad calls both ways. I thought this game was within the norms for how games are called. Maybe pushing the edges of "norm" for bad calls both ways, but I certainly didn't think the calls went against WSU in any manner outside of how calls generally go against the road team.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          My plan worked perfectly. I was ragging on Chadrack at halftime figure he would make me look like a fool and boy did he ever and I have never been happier looking like an idiot. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chadrack.

The Shockers once again prove they are a tough minded bunch of winners.

:yahoo:

You want hug the guy and shake him at the same time,..

Love that guy but....
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Cle's and 1 = put it in the deep freeze play of the game, even though CJ's ice-water veins might have been more appropriate. (deep freeze, ice water..same vein)

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              Bullet dodged.
              You mean Arrow. :)
              Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                CJ nails his post game interview. What a clutch performance.
                That he did. In fact, I don't think I have heard a poor star of the game interview this year. I guess going 24-0 has something to do with that.

Comment

• That......was a tough, tough game.

Comment

• Let us talk about Ron's defense on Arop. Outstanding.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I thought Indiana State played very hard and their fans were really into it. They have a really nice team this year.

Comment

• So, what I would like us to figure out is how to get a good shot off deep in th shot clock. IMO we are waiting too long. A jump shot at 10 seconds is better than a prayer at 1. This has been happening too frequently lately.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          That he did. In fact, I don't think I have heard a poor star of the game interview this year. I guess going 24-0 has something to do with that.
                          Cle's Evansville interview does not to be replayed. It soaked. Dude wanted to go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                            I feel like this league is starting to figure Fred out. He is not able to get into the teeth of the defense.
                            My son and I were talking about that during the game. Fred's not been getting to the hoop much at all lately. I guess thats part of playing everyone twice. I'm sure he'll pick it up in other ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                              So, what I would like us to figure out is how to get a good shot off deep in th shot clock. IMO we are waiting too long. A jump shot at 10 seconds is better than a prayer at 1. This has been happening too frequently lately.
                              Exactly, I think waiting too long tightens everyone up.

Comment

• @SethDavisHoops: People love disparaging Wich St's conference. They wouldn't be undefeated in other leagues, but most teams wouldn't be perfect in Valley.
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X