Game @ Drake not on Shockervision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game @ Drake not on Shockervision?

Sorry for the additional thread but I don't want to get buried.

I thought all games were on SV but it's showing the next game as Loyola?

NOT on espn3 at my house what good is espn3 if games 1000 miles away are blacked out ESPN CRAP
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Look at the first row guys. Probably better than Shockervision anyways.

PM me for a link.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

ESPN Buzzer Beater channel did a look in for 5 minutes, so hopefully the game is in the rotation for the whip around coverage tonight.

UVerse channel 1613.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

PM me for a link.
          Check your PMs bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockstall View Post
            Check your PMs bruh.
            Sent.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Game is on ESPN3 now.

Comment

Seems like Cox can't get its act together. Most of Wichita and Southcentral Kansas is ready to storm the Bastille over their blackout shenanigans and technical difficulties.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                  Seems like Cox can't get its act together. Most of Wichita and Southcentral Kansas is ready to storm the Bastille over their blackout shenanigans and technical difficulties.
                  They should. But the real angst should be geared towards WSU, for selling the rights of the games to Cox. As long as WSU is getting $$$, they apparently don't care how lackluster the product Cox puts out and the limitations of its games getting out to the fan base.

I think WSU basketball has far outgrown this worthless Cox package.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

PM me for a link.
                    I've had to watch first row the past two games and the quality was AWFUL! Worse than ShockerVision last year.

Comment

This TV situation is deplorable. I've mentioned time & time again. The problem isn't primarily the MVC but that WSU gets no national TV exposure. Both WSU & the MVC should take responsibility to fix this. Syracuse has arguably better TV exposure in Wichita than WSU. KU certainly does.
                      (but I'm currently also pissed that the Daytona 24 now needs an elevated package. I'm listening to it on Sirius.) In fact tonight, in this age of TV, I was by my radio. It was easier to flip between the B 52 & Shocker wins, add in the best race of the year at Daytona & a little JT's request show. The magic box has lost its luster.
                      Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        I've had to watch first row the past two games and the quality was AWFUL! Worse than ShockerVision last year.
                        The quality was awful tonight but it was HD on Wednesday night. They have multiple links for each game by different uploaders. Sometimes that makes a difference which link you use.

But yeah, tonight, the quality sucked. Still better than nothing though.

And it least if you were watching online, you didn't miss 10 minutes of game time with no picture and/or audio if you had Cox.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

They should. But the real angst should be geared towards WSU, for selling the rights of the games to Cox. As long as WSU is getting $$$, they apparently don't care how lackluster the product Cox puts out and the limitations of its games getting out to the fan base.

I think WSU basketball has far outgrown this worthless Cox package.
                          LOL.

Seeing the LSU TV schedule, comparing it to ours, I find this extremely humorous.

We had one game (exhibitions excluded) that wasn't available to watch.

It wasn't long ago that many games weren't on TV. You should ask WSU how many companies submitted proposals to produce the games for WSU.

I don't know the inner linings, but I know it costs roughly $25k to produce and broadcast a game, and I doubt advertising is covering that.

Comment

The quality was awful tonight but it was HD on Wednesday night. They have multiple links for each game by different uploaders. Sometimes that makes a difference which link you use.

But yeah, tonight, the quality sucked. Still better than nothing though.

And it least if you were watching online, you didn't miss 10 minutes of game time with no picture and/or audio if you had Cox.
                            Of the three streams I could only close the ads in front of the video in one of them. Unfortunately, it was the pixel-vision stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                              We had one game (exhibitions excluded) that wasn't available to watch.
                              We? Who are you talking we? If you're in the state of Kansas and don't subscribe to Cox, there were 9 games (so far) that you've been unavailable to watch.

Are you totally missing my point yet again on this?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X