LH = graduation
    WP = bus ticket

Cold, hard facts.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Originally posted by 1972Shocker
      Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Originally posted by 1972Shocker
      I found it interesting that I could invite players to my house for Dinner once or twice a year without violating NCAA rules.

In fact, it sounded like HCGM was encouraging this.

He said this has to be documented and can not be done frequently (once or twice a year? - no specifics on this). I would check with the basketball office before I did this, but it sounds like fun.

HCGM did say that if you invite them over that they will eat as long as the food lasts.

I have done this and I would suggest that any of you that can do this contact DOBO DO and set this up. You will NEVER have a better time.

2 things you need to know. 1)Big screen with gaming attached. 2) More food than you can possibly imagine.

You will regret nothing. It is a blast and the kids and coaches are great.

Occassional means a couple of times a year.

You have to have them over to your home or it qualifies as something else.

I mentioned over the summer about the need for a training table. It really is a really important thing but it kind of has to be done for the entire department, not just one program.

If you can pull it off, do it. I basically plan it as one of the family vacations at this point. It's that much fun, at least to me.
      Can you invite the entire team over or do are you limited to a certain number per occassion?
      It is the event, not the number in attendance that is the issue.

You invite the entire team but I think that it is simply a courtesy to invite the coaches and their families, but that's just my opinion only.
      Has anyone had the team over yet? Anyone contacted Okon about information?

Comment

Working...
      X