No announcement yet.

2-11-08 Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im thinking of the kid that was lazy, and he then transfered to a school up north
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Re: 2-11-08 Coaches Show

Originally posted by BA2929
      Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      Lowlights

Dennis
      Isn't Dennis always a Lowlight? Him asking a bad/dumb question is like it being windy in Kansas.
      Then Ron (of course) follows Dennis as the second caller and then proceeds to gives Dennis on-air props for being the first caller.
      Good Lord, I think they actually race to see who can call in first.
      Seriously, their questions tonight were at least decent.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

this may a bit off topic...but it sounds like Marshall is a bit stricter with the guys than Turgeon was!!!
        I heard from someone this evening that they heard from an inside source that the guys don't like Marshall and his style. This is hard for me to believe - - but do any of you have any thoughts or have you heard anything like this????

Comment

Originally posted by melcong4
          this may a bit off topic...but it sounds like Marshall is a bit stricter with the guys than Turgeon was!!!
          I heard from someone this evening that they heard from an inside source that the guys don't like Marshall and his style. This is hard for me to believe - - but do any of you have any thoughts or have you heard anything like this????
          Well too damn bad players. Maybe if you played decent ball you wouldn't have the coach on your ass.

Comment

I heard from someone this evening that they heard from an inside source that the guys don't like Marshall and his style.
            Wasn't this line in the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

He runs the team if they do not like it feel free to get off at anytime. As we have seen already this season some people already made that choice.

Comment

My thoughts are you might want to read or review the posting guidelines.

Comment

Who cares? I quote Marlo Stanfield, "You want it be one way. But, it's the other way."

BTW - If you're a fan of "The Wire," Go Omar!!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                  Who cares? I quote Marlo Stanfield, "You want it be one way. But, it's the other way."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxMWvb_UlGU

Omar is like Batman.
                  There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxMWvb_UlGU
                    Marlo wont see me in the streets! He Soft!

Comment

Re: 2-11-08 Coaches Show

Originally posted by BA2929
                      Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                      Lowlights

Dennis
                      Isn't Dennis always a Lowlight? Him asking a bad/dumb question is like it being windy in Kansas.
                      He is He could have at least worded that question so he didnt come off as such a tard though

Comment

We took the opportunity of cashing in a trivia contest gift certificate for tonight's show. I would highly recommend catching a show live at Applebee's. It's so much more interesting. After talking about a certain lazy player on the air he proceeded to tell MK a more detailed version off the air. MK just smiled and shook his head in disbelief the entire time. Marshall was fired up, as if he couldn't imagine being a basketball player who didn't want to play basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                          I found it interesting that I could invite players to my house for Dinner once or twice a year without violating NCAA rules.

In fact, it sounded like HCGM was encouraging this.

He said this has to be documented and can not be done frequently (once or twice a year? - no specifics on this). I would check with the basketball office before I did this, but it sounds like fun.

HCGM did say that if you invite them over that they will eat as long as the food lasts.

I have done this and I would suggest that any of you that can do this contact DOBO DO and set this up. You will NEVER have a better time.

2 things you need to know. 1)Big screen with gaming attached. 2) More food than you can possibly imagine.

You will regret nothing. It is a blast and the kids and coaches are great.

Occassional means a couple of times a year.

You have to have them over to your home or it qualifies as something else.

I mentioned over the summer about the need for a training table. It really is a really important thing but it kind of has to be done for the entire department, not just one program.

If you can pull it off, do it. I basically plan it as one of the family vacations at this point. It's that much fun, at least to me.

Comment

The coaches can come eat, too?? This sounds like a really cool idea. If the coach's are invited, do they usually come???

Comment

Did anyone else catch Gregg's comment about how pickup games cannot be mandated and how so much of the team he took over really didn't like to play pick up games?

HCGM hinted that from now on they were really going to encourage the kids to play pick up games.

I am going to download the show and pick out another comment that everyone will enjoy.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

The coaches can come eat, too?? This sounds like a really cool idea. If the coach's are invited, do they usually come???
                                Only if you have a "pop -n- shot"

Comment

Working...
                                X