No announcement yet.

#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State- Pregame Discussions and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is everybody in Shocker Country Happy? Are ya'll pumped and having fun? Go ahead unsatisfied Shockers that play angry, make our day again!!! We will be with our beloved Shocks, every step of the way and embellish the wins, one at a time.

PS: Sleep well tonight, don't let the rebird bugs bite, and we have to keep meeting like this baybay because we have lots to be grateful for!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      Is everybody in Shocker Country Happy? Are ya'll pumped and having fun? Go ahead unsatisfied Shockers that play angry, make our day again!!! We will be with our beloved Shocks, every step of the way and embellish the wins, one at a time.

PS: Sleep well tonight, don't let the rebird bugs bite, and we have to keep meeting like this baybay because we have lots to be grateful for!!!!!!!
      one.at.a.time. redbirds are looking to throw a sucker punch at the good guys, as is their wont. 'shockers need to bring the sledgehammer- smash the sucker punch

Comment

• Originally posted by jturner38 View Post
        It's amazing how some of you shockers fans get sensative. Odum runs the offense so there for IF you stop odum you at least slow down are offensive production. My post was just an opinion. Yes I did spell FVV name wrong and didn't recognize it, it happens. WHEN the shockers lose rather it be by the sycamores or not hopes it bring some of you down back to earth.
        Listen up dick nose. Runs like ours (meaning 19 straight victories and going undefeated) are a once in a quarter century type deal. If your squad was in a similar position, you'd be glossing your team too. So get off your high horse and shut yo' mouff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Why are some nervous over ISU Blue? Obviously, Ohio State, Gonzaga, heck even Creighton, but them - no freakin' way! These clowns only beat Bradley by 3 at their place, no way they come in here and upset us. If the improbable does occur, then I'll run naked around campus.
          The best part of today's game. The students at WSU are safe from having to see KC Shox run around campus naked.

Comment

• I predict jturner, like all of the other loud critics before the game, will NOT come back to eat his crow.

Eat it, loser.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The only reason the Bradley game was even close is bc the Sycamores had a bad shooting night. Yet they found a way to win with defense. Just like how the shockers came back and beat the bears. Different games on the way they were won for both squads. It will be interesting to see the matchups. I'm not sure if Lansing will start Big or Small. Most likely Likely lineup will be Odum, Brown (or Cummings), Arop, Moore (or Kitchell), Gant. Lansing will start brown bc he is our best on ball defender and will probably guard VanFleet (Brown wins but if Cummings is guarding VanFleet wins). That leaves Odum vs Baker (odum wins). Tekele vs Arop (Arop wins but barely), Gant vs Early (Early wins), Moore (or kitchell) vs Lufile (Not sure but prolly Lufile wins). But if Cummings start I think Odum stays with VanFleet. Just a guess. Hoping for a good game but sycamores come out on top with a few clutch shots to win it by free throws (what they have done in almost every game basically) My ONLY concern is when Odum goes out. That's where the shockers can have the advantage, we will see if they capitalize on that or not, although we are alot better with Odum off the court compared to last season.

Shockers - 74
              Sycamores - 78
              Wait - come back. I thought we might discuss your analysis and opinion of the individual matchups and whom wins over who.

Comment

The only reason the Bradley game was even close is bc the Sycamores had a bad shooting night. Yet they found a way to win with defense. Just like how the shockers came back and beat the bears. Different games on the way they were won for both squads. It will be interesting to see the matchups. I'm not sure if Lansing will start Big or Small. Most likely Likely lineup will be Odum, Brown (or Cummings), Arop, Moore (or Kitchell), Gant. Lansing will start brown bc he is our best on ball defender and will probably guard VanFleet (Brown wins but if Cummings is guarding VanFleet wins). That leaves Odum vs Baker (odum wins). Tekele vs Arop (Arop wins but barely), Gant vs Early (Early wins), Moore (or kitchell) vs Lufile (Not sure but prolly Lufile wins). But if Cummings start I think Odum stays with VanFleet. Just a guess. Hoping for a good game but sycamores come out on top with a few clutch shots to win it by free throws (what they have done in almost every game basically) My ONLY concern is when Odum goes out. That's where the shockers can have the advantage, we will see if they capitalize on that or not, although we are alot better with Odum off the court compared to last season.

Shockers - 74
                Sycamores - 78
                Turns out the only matchup that really mattered was Cotton on Odum. Case closed...

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
                  Turns out the only matchup that really mattered was Cotton on Odum. Case closed...
                  I forget. Who won those match ups and how did it really work out for them? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                  X