No announcement yet.

#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State- Pregame Discussions and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are undefeated this season when I don't get nachos so I predict I will once again be without nachos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      We are undefeated this season when I don't get nachos so I predict I will once again be without nachos.
      Well aren't we also undefeated when you do get nachos???

Comment

• Ok, The 'hut is headed to Wichita and he doesn't come for Shocker losses. For once, this is a big game for the Shocks and it's at the Roundhouse. I am very curious as to how WSU will defend the Jake. MSU played way off of him and dared him to shoot. What that does is give him better vision of the floor. I'll see what the plan is. For some reason, I get a Darius Carter feeling for this game. Gant tweeked an ankle in the MSU game, therefore quick post moves may expose some hesitation.

For Andrew.

Honoring Legends 79
        One legend 69
        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• We need to have 10 Shocker fans to make sure Rosewood doesn't have any nachos. I think it's the key to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            Seth Davis - "UPSET ALERT"

That's pretty much the SI curse for the Trees.

I feel better about this game now.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by GarH View Post
              We need to have 10 Shocker fans to make sure Rosewood doesn't have any nachos. I think it's the key to the game.
              Maybe Dave Dahl can add that to his pregame list...

Comment

• Am I the only one that is looking forward to Chadrack putting his hand to his ear, calling for the noise before the tunnel walk?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
                  Maybe Dave Dahl can add that to his pregame list...
                  Have they started the pregame yet? Might not have enough time....

Comment

• WSU opens up as 11.5 favorites.

Vegas knows when this team has extra motivation, it plays right into their hands.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      WSU opens up as 11.5 favorites.

Vegas knows when this team has extra motivation, it plays right into their hands.
                      Sheesh, that's a lot of points. Vegas always gets a little more money on the WSU side (don't ask me why) unless they're playing a BCS type so our lines are almost always skewed a tad, but 11X against the Trees?

Comment

• I'm not giving anyone 11.5 points with $'s on the line.

Comment

• I'll take that. We are on another level then the MVC right now.

ISUb got lucky last year against a Baker-less WSU. Not to mention how Van Vleet has grown into the PG Odum could only dream to become. CJ has gone from a warm body, this time last year, to a very important role player.

We win this one going away.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Dammit, I am already getting nervous!
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Why are some nervous over ISU Blue? Obviously, Ohio State, Gonzaga, heck even Creighton, but them - no freakin' way! These clowns only beat Bradley by 3 at their place, no way they come in here and upset us. If the improbable does occur, then I'll run naked around campus.

Comment

• OK, I did a little reading and I am revising my prediction. I don't think winning one NCAA game since 1979 constitutes a "powerhouse program"
                                Shocks 79
                                Trees 65

http://www.tribstar.com/sports/x1767.../?state=taberU

Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Working...
                                X