Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which recruit are you most excited about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which recruit are you most excited about?

With the obvious exception of Stutz or Orupke, given our need for size, I'm really excited about Toure. Kyles and Hannah look exceptional, as well, all leading to my ever building anticipation for next season. But this Toure kid seems super athletic from the limited information on him, and I'm proud that he's going to be a Shocker. Discuss.

Im prolly the most excited about Toure. I have heard alot of great things about him
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

It seems as though the most successful college teams have great guard play. Success is guard oriented unless you have Michael Beasley.

I have to say that I am very excited about our guards next year and hope that they come on strong and fast.

Comment

I'm pretty pumped about T, Clevin, or Garrett down in the low post

Comment

Well, I am happy about Clevin, he seems like the guy to replace Matt next year, but really, I am excited about charisma of the recruits playing together and our potential to play better ball. I, also, think AJ is going to be an important player on the team.

Comment

Obviously Stutz is at the top of the list, but as far as guards go I'm most excited about Kyles. I think he's going to end up being a playmaker that can create and explode to the rim.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

AJ Hawkins. He counts since it will be his first year elidgible here. :)
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I have to say Clevin. We all have seen how tough the season has been--particularly when Matt, who is our only true point guard went down. It really brings in perspective how important that position is, and it sounds as if Clevin is going to be a good fit for us.

No one can 'replace' Matt--the energy and enthusiasm he brings is somewhat unique, but I'm hoping Clevin is as smart as Matt--that's what a pt. guard has to be. Stutz and Ehimen are very cool to have, but we're never going to rise into the elite of the Valley without a quality pt. guard.

Comment

FSF is so excited about all 6 (counting EO and AJ), that it is hard to pick 1 in general. Coach calls GS our cornerstone. EO has NBA potential and is likely a keeper defensive gem that can flat rebound and block shots. AJ will likely be the most productive last year and ripe to be a leader. Toure is a "lights out- party's over- start the bus shooter" which we despertatly need. Kyles can skywalk and put the ball in the hole.

However, we will need a quarterback to pull all of these missing links together. From jump street, I have felt like CH will be like an exciting Robert George from days past except maybe better. CH will orchestrate the offense and do what it takes to win. I love a point guard that can penetrate, score, dish off, but shoot over the zone and make them pay when opponets fudge back and pack it in.

However, let's not be hasty yet. Why? HCGM is not done yet with this reloading crusade. Look for him to bring in 2-3 more prized recruits. Can you Shocker zealots dig that??????? :shock:
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

FSF, I think Clevin will pick up where Matt left off as far as running the offense. Now, if he has his heart and fight, we will be in great shape.

I also feel good about Beckham. Fr to learn under Hannah, and fill out a class that will make a huge dent in the MVC!!

Comment

DT :shock: Brown---you are on it. If you see any more 7'0 plus fans, get names and phone numbers for later reference if they have eligibility remaining. If any more fans behind you get too cushy, tell them to stand up and join the living. Shocker Basketball is alive and well on Planet Earth---3rd Rock from the Sun.

Comment

FSF - He was a HS Senior, there watching the game with his dad, who is about 6'8. His brother was also there, I think he is a freshman in college, but may look to transfer somewhere. He is 6'8 as well.

Comment

im excited for all our recruits.

I really excited about Stutz because I like watching big men 0 no homo

But from what Ive seen of David Kyles *pics,gif's etc* I might not have a voice for 4 years

Comment

When this recruiting class is signed, sealed, and delivered, we may deem it as the very elite Shocker Class thus far this Century, and thus begin to party like it was 1999.

Comment

I don't know enough about each to have an excitement opinion, but I think of them all Hannah really needs to be an on and off the court leader and play at a very high level for us to have a decent year next year.
                              Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Working...
                              X