Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
    Jeff ******* on 810 says that WSU will lose multiple games in the valley. Multiple? Really?
    Using Ken Pomeroy's prediction percentages, WSU is now more likely to go 17-1 than 16-2. He had been at 16-2 for a while. Still has 16-2 as more likely than 18-0, but winning both games this week would reverse that and make 18-0 more likely than 16-2. Still several weeks worth of wins away from hitting the 50/50 point were 18-0 and 17-1 are equally as likely.

*******'s prediction is reasonable, but definitely predicting more losses than the computer models at this point.

Comment

• McDermott on ESPNU, being asked by Andy Katz about CU playing WSU. "Yea, we were talking about that last night. We'd love to play them. They are well coached and a great group of guys. I'm very happy for them and maybe we'll play sometime down the road."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        Paulie on The Dan Patrick Show gives our ISUb game as his best of the weekend :)
        Paulie Shore?

Comment

• OMG - Katz just said you could add FVV and Cleanthony Early to the Natl Player of the Year list.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
            McDermott on ESPNU, being asked by Andy Katz about CU playing WSU. "Yea, we were talking about that last night. We'd love to play them. They are well coached and a great group of guys. I'm very happy for them and maybe we'll play sometime down the road."
            Just watched that and kinda hoped Andy Katz would ask him about us. Seems like a lot of mutual respect between each other as players.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
              OMG - Katz just said you could add FVV and Cleanthony Early to the Natl Player of the Year list.
              CBS or NBC does a "National POY Power Ranking". Early had been in the "others" category (only top 10 are ranked) and the latest installment included FVV, but not Early.

Comment

• Ron's ruling the home pages lately! http://www.cbssports.com

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask.../powerrankings This is the espn power rankings but what I am really posting this for is the Katz and Greenburg discussing the best backcourts in college basketball. You have to watch until the end of the video to where they discuss the Shockers.

Comment

• Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Skip to 2:30
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      ha that was awesome
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.

I love this coach.

Comment

lol what a douche

Can you compete with elite teams?
                          Who is elite?
                          Well you beat St. Louis....
                          Tell me who is elite and I will tell you if we can compete...
                          Well you beat St. Louis....

wtf?

I will say it's interesting that the MVC teleconference has writers from all over the place just so they can ask Marshall some questions. I remember a few years ago when it was 3 Valley beat writers asking all the questions.

Comment

• He also laughs off the question of ISU and Wich St having a rivalry at 8:40
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Jim Benson of IlSU calls out the VaTech writer (the feller wanting to know if WSU could play with Elite teams) who voted Nova ahead of the Shox this week, 7:35. Hilarious stuff.
                              Last edited by Cdizzle; January 21, 2014, 04:53 PM. Reason: Just listen to the whole thing. Marshall is hilarious.

Comment

• I couldn't listen to that -- the production quality / sound quality was so piss poor that my ears started to bleed. I have blood on my shirt now. From my ears.

Comment

Working...
                                X