Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
    Musberger just pointed out Ron, Cle, and Nick court side at the KU game, mentioned we have our eyes set on a number one seed in March

Holly just interviewed them in the crowd. I sure hope they didn't pay good money for those tickets.
    "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• here are some screen shots from TV found this one FB

these from Twitter

Might be re-posts but I made mine bigger.
      Last edited by HarpBros; January 20, 2014, 11:46 PM.
      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Our nachos looks better then their nachos!! Just like our ranking!

WSU: 2 - KU: 0
        The Assman

Comment

• Jason King@JasonKingBR

Had a nice chat w/ Wichita State's Ron Baker after tonight's KU-Baylor game, which he attended with N. Wiggins, Cle Early and C. Lufile. Said he couldnt have been more impressed w/ Allen F-house, would love to play a game vs Kansas there but "knows itll probably never happen. The thing Baker enjoyed most about his AFH experience was "watching Bill Self coach. He does such a gr8 job just like the coach I play for."
          "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
            The Shockers are doing a lot better in this poll. And most of the country is voting for them on the map:
            http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPoll...pollId=4150371
            Nice support from those seven Shocker boosters in Vermont...

Comment

• Holly Rowe (@sportsiren)
              1/20/14, 11:05 PM
              So awesome meeting @WichitaState players tonight. Such nice guys Ron Baker, Cleanthony Early, Nick Wiggins. 19-0 Keep up great work

Comment

• We interrupt our non stop Richard Sherman coverage to bring you an interview with athletes that respect opposing teams and players

Comment

• Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
                  here are some screen shots from TV found this one FB

these from Twitter

Caption for pic with KU girl:

Dang, why did i come with this loser. I could be with a Shocker tonight!

Of course this morning it's "I'm in love with a Shocker!" (Replacing stripper)

Comment

• If Wiggins wasn't there I would feel violated!
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

• I figured Wiggins for an Argonaut and not a 49er. Who knew?
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
                        here are some screen shots from TV found this one FB

these from Twitter

That first one is from my FB page, I believe! YAY! Yeah the guys represented the team very well. The last question by the sideline gal was a good one about where KU is ranked compared to WSU and it really put them on the spot. But they handled it very well, very humbled.

Comment

• Top Backcourt Tandems in the Country

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                          Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• The Jaybabe definitely isn't looking too happy. Maybe she's a closet Baylor fan who's only wearing KU colors to blend in?

Comment

• Jeff ******* on 810 says that WSU will lose multiple games in the valley. Multiple? Really?

Comment

• Paulie on The Dan Patrick Show gives our ISUb game as his best of the weekend :)

Comment

Working...
                                X