No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCGM is the man. He is so good with the media. What a tremendous representative of our school.

Comment

• He was really conservative in his answer's to a couple of questions. Maybe Lynn told him to dial it back one notch when doing interviews because she may be the only one to be able to do that. I thought the interview was decent and he did a little soft shoe around the trap questions by Jay.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        He was really conservative in his answer's to a couple of questions. Maybe Lynn told him to dial it back one notch when doing interviews because she may be the only one to be able to do that. I thought the interview was decent and he did a little soft shoe around the trap questions by Jay.
        The fake laugh was really fake after the "WuShock eats himself" line by JM.

Comment

• can someone provide some details pretty please?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            The fake laugh was really fake after the "WuShock eats himself" line by JM.
            So it was a genuine laugh?
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• @1003TheTeam
              Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall, moments ago on our airwaves "To anyone complaining about our schedule - call us. We'll put you on it."
              4:28 pm Feb 7 2014
              Last edited by SWarehouse; February 7, 2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• There is the link to the discussion. You can download it and save it, as I have.

"We'll settle it on the court."

I love this man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SWarehouse View Post
                  @1003TheTeam
                  Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall, moments ago on our airwaves "To anyone complaining about our schedule - call us. We'll put you on it."
                  4:28 pm Feb 7 2014
                  Did he say they are in talks with "some local high major school (S)?" Plural? Other than K-State is there anything to read into this?
                  "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
                    Did he say they are in talks with "some local high major school (S)?" Plural? Other than K-State is there anything to read into this?
                    Colorado, Oklahoma schools, KState, Nebraska, Mizzou
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Seth Greenberg segment on "Unbeatens" showing major love with breakdowns of FVV and Ron against ISUb.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        Jay is definitely a goof ball, but I found the interview to be amusing, the coach was a great sport.
                        I thought the interview was fine, besides how can you not like a guy who does Christopher Walken so well.

Comment

• Digger just drafted Cle on College GameDay. Kinda fun.

Comment

• Front page on ESPN.com after our win tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                              Front page on ESPN.com after our win tonight.
                              Unfortunately, about to be overtaken by Thug Smart.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Unfortunately, about to be overtaken by Thug Smart.
                                Bout to come in here and post that myself.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X