Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
    Wow! The crowd at OKie state really is pathetic
    Less than 1,000...speaking of pathetic, the black cowboy hats are a little much for the Game Day Crew...ugh!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      @ESPNCBB: National Coach of the Year:
      Digger - Tony Bennett
      Jalen - Gregg Marshall
      Bilas - Gregg Marshall

@SethDavisHoops: Jalen and Bilas are right: Gregg Marshall for COY is a "no brainer."
      You have to understand that Digger left his brain in San Francisco.

Comment

• Props to Jalen Rose...shut up Digger.

Comment

• Jay says we are "legit" and a number one seed. Thanks Jay for using the "eye test."

Comment

• At some point, Dougie and Digger, you have to leave the soft schedule (although semi-accurate) in the rear view mirror. Hard number metrics are helpful, but an observation by "so-called" basketball experts should win the day. These guys are anointed as experts. If an expert meant statistical metrics, then get MIT graduates in front of the cameras. Intellectual integrity has to enter the conversation and have a true voice. Use your eyes knuckleheads. Stevie Wonder could tell a better story about the Shockers than Dougie and Digger.

Comment

• Can you all tell I'm jacked about our team and the opportunity that is still ahead? Can I get an amen!!!

Comment

• Can I set a SN record for continuous posts???

Sorry, I will stop for now.

Comment

• Haha. Jay Bilas "Look at the mid-major wanting the 'eye test' now."

He's almost right. I would be more likely to call the program with an impressive 200 fans showing up for College Gameday "mid-major," and that's being generous.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    Can I set a SN record for continuous posts???

Sorry, I will stop for now.
                    I got you. Post away.

Comment

• Digger being Digger. Without saying it in so many words he said "They'll lose to the first decent power-conference team they play because, umm, let me make up some crap reason."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        I got you. Post away.
                        Thanks for saving and having my back Cdizz!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                          Less than 1,000...speaking of pathetic, the black cowboy hats are a little much for the Game Day Crew...ugh!!!
                          300-400 at the most

Comment

• Digger I'd like to introduce you to my mute button. What a douche. We were in the freaking final four last year dumbass and haven't lost since.

Comment

• Oh. I heart Jalen Rose.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                                @ESPNCBB: National Coach of the Year:
                                Digger - Tony Bennett
                                Jalen - Gregg Marshall
                                Bilas - Gregg Marshall

@SethDavisHoops: Jalen and Bilas are right: Gregg Marshall for COY is a "no brainer."

I have to say, it makes me down right cringe when I hear the utter stupidity coming out of the mouths of Digger, Dougie and *******. We have proven them wrong up till now and will continue to do so IMHO.

Maybe after the Tournament, they can wear some of those Gameday cowboy hats to pull down over their faces...at least it will keep the egg off.

GO SHOCKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X