Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smh

Comment

• Tennessee States will happen. We have a target on our backs. All of our opponents will come out swinging. I hope that we can continue to win every game but chances are that we will lose some games because the other team will play better that night. My hope is that we will win a lot of games, remain in the national conversation, win our league, and continue to jell and improve throughout the year, culminating in a team who is playing our best ball in March.

Comment

• lololol at this non-sensical clusterpoop
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• You'd think we lost to Tennessee State from reading this thread.

Ugly wins happen. I strongly prefer them to ugly losses. Especially when the ugly wins come by double digits.

Shocker baseball had a lot of 1 and 2 run wins against the Grand Canyon States of the world in the late 80s and early 90s. Take the wins and enjoy the ride.

Comment

• 77-54 is 23.

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Had to record and just finished watching. Wow,what a show by Ron and Fred. They carried the team on their backs. Haven't read through all the threads but Evan Wessel = Ben Smith, not Graham Hatch. He can defend he 4 and play wherever we need him. I like the role he filled tonight and would like to see more. He's 10x the rebounder of Kadeem Coleby. Good showing by Lufile on the glass. Great team effort and great road win.

Comment

• Originally posted by RipEmUpShox View Post
                Nice start. Id like to see the shockers keep them to 56 or less points Id be very proud of that.
                Good Call!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                  I'm pickin' up what you're laying down.
                  With a pooper-scooper?
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Well said. On my way back from T Town with a smile on my face. Even Rip Em Up Shox insane posts can't put me in a bad mood.

Our guys were quite simply the tougher, more poised team tonight. We were winning loose balls up 17 with 3 minutes to go. I will give the benefit of the doubt to any team that does that no matter how many points Tennessee Freakin State scored.

More tomorrow.
                    This tells me a whole lot about the game. Shoxlax isn't one of those rose colored glasses kind of guy like me and pretty much tells it like it is even at the expense of sounding critical. He watches a lot of basketball and if he says we were the tougher more poised team then I'm good with that and look forward to our Shocks making us proud.

Comment

• I don't think its the team who has let getting to the Final Four go to their heads, its a few of the fans around here. I know I am a lurker here but some of experts seem to be missing the obvious, the Shockers have always been a second half team. At least since I've been watching them. Just relax, let. the guys play their game and build chemistry and just enjoy the ride! Don't become spoiled Jayhawk fans. That's one thing I love about being a Shocker fan, we tend to be humble, down to earth fans because we've had to fight to earn respect.

Comment

• Thanks to this game, I remembered how fun it is to watch road games in November. Brought back some great memories. Looking forward to the CBE! Go Shox!

Comment

• DeRail has a long way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            DeRail has a long way to go.
                            But he has time to get it right.

Comment

• I was thoroughly impressed by Baker last night. Was a total animal out there!

Comment

• Road Warriors
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X