Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU versus William and Mary predictions and pregame discussions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU versus William and Mary predictions and pregame discussions.

Here's the real deal. After burning our candles at both ends, it is soon time for another game for our Shocks who are far from satisfied. Guess what? After last night's game, I made my appearence waggin my tail at 7 bells this a.m. where I was supposed to be Wed. at the same time. Now they have to see me again tomorrow at 7-bells. Yikes!!! OOOOPS!!! It was like an embarrasing dream but it was was the real deal. Thus, FSF had a quick game-plan to safe face and just blamed y'all here on SN for keeping me up so ever-lovin late baybay. Not my fault, not my fault I exclaimed!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk. Can u dig it? Groovy!!!

Recentlly, I called Baker and FVV our point guards dynamic-duo. However, now we must add Cotton for the trifecta because the 3 of them had 12 of our 16 total assist totals. When the 3 of them are on the court together, we have 6 eyes that see the play thrice in simultaneous fashion and will hit the open man the the rock. I was also impressed with Cle also making 3 assists in the wee-Early-hours of the Morn. Our beloved Shocks will rebound like rock stars in this game if they know what is good for them in the practices to follow. It appears that this team plays a Princeton style offense? I thought that was stated at around 2:30 a.m. after our game on the radio right before the sandman came knocking and then I drifted off sleeping well and not worried about our Shocks.

William & Mary Of the Colonial Conference-- 52

Playing Angry & Not Satisfied Shocks ----- 77
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

I predict that neither Ron or Fred will play more than 30 minutes. Derail, Zach and John Robert will get minutes instead.

Comfortable victory at a sensible time of day.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

William and Mary (and the rest of the team)- 42

WSU- 75
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

WSU 88 WM 63
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Princeton offense 44
          MTXE defense 71
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Named in honor of British royalty: 47
            Named in honor of a hooker on south Broadway: 88
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Another good warm-up game.

WSU 81

W&M- 51

Comment

WSU - 96
                W&M - 42
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We roll these fools by 30 plus. W&M lost to Hampton? Only beat Liberty by 8? In our house, this game is where we get out by 14 in the first half and expand the margin in the second. If they hang within 20, I'm throwing my laptop out the freakin' window!

Comment

Oh yea, we should have this one.

SHOX- 83
                    W&M- 54
                    "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

We will win, but I expect the margin to be under 20. It will take most of the first half to adjust to the Princeton offense, and I also expect HCGM to tinker with the lineups and play as many people as possible, including JR-S at the point and DG getting some time too.

Shox 73
                      W&M 58
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        We will win, but I expect the margin to be under 20. It will take most of the first half to adjust to the Princeton offense, and I also expect HCGM to tinker with the lineups and play as many people as possible, including JR-S at the point and DG getting some time too.

Shox 73
                        W&M 58
                        This, plus we struggled with Air Force last season.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          This, plus we struggled with Air Force last season.
                          My thought exactly. This one will probably be closer than what we'd expect:

Tribe -- 75

Shock -- 85
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            It will take most of the first half to adjust to the Princeton offense
                            Good point.

I'll revise my scores to:

Shox 79
                            Tribe 49

Edit: Bah I can't give Tribe 51. If WKU couldn't put 50 on us, how can Tribe? Maybe if we go to our deep bench early, that can happen (e.g. Emporia).
                            Last edited by Kung Wu; November 13, 2013, 10:17 AM.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

So if we all think we're gonna trounce this team, why was it chosen as one of those "must-watch games?" I'm not saying you all are wrong, I'm still confused why this one is a must-watch...

(http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...-next-Thursday)

Shox - 80
                              Willy and Mary - 57

Comment

Working...
                              X