Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Huh??

I bought tickets Wednesday and there were none in the lower bowl. I checked on the Net and at the box office at IBA. I got two more or less mid-court tickets about half-way up the upper bowl. There were about 300 of those remaining. After that it's the free throw line to goal, corners, and ends of the upper bowl.
    There are still 45 tickets left in the lower bowl. Just looked right now. At least through the IBA website tool that everyone is using to quote figures in this thread.

Comment

Huh??

I bought tickets Wednesday and there were none in the lower bowl. I checked on the Net and at the box office at IBA. I got two more or less mid-court tickets about half-way up the upper bowl. There were about 300 of those remaining. After that it's the free throw line to goal, corners, and ends of the upper bowl.
      That is frustrating- looks like they were holding back some of the "holdback" seats from you and have since made them available. There are still 45 in the lower bowl this morning according to Select-a-Seat.

Comment

• I see that there is a convenience charge per ticket ($4 on the $12 tickets) on the website, does anyone know if you go to the box office at IBA if the charge is less?

Comment

• no fee charges in person at the box office.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
            no fee charges in person at the box office.
            Thank you for the quick response.

Comment

Huh??

I checked online on Wednesday too just to see how ticket sales are going and it showed no lower bowl tickets available. So they must have made some more available after the ones they had available all sold out. They are currently showing 33 lower bowl tickets available (and a little over 5,000 upper bowl tickets still available).
              Last edited by shox1989; November 15, 2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• I was caught by some guy on saturday and he wanted to know if the Shox had won and what the score was. He said he was looking forward to the Tenn. game and wished he could get tickets - I told him to much to his suprise there were still tickets available.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Just 6 lower bowl tickets remain available (one $27 ticket and five $22 tickets). There are also about 5,000 upper bowl tickets left about 80% of which are $12 tickets (there are less than 1,000 $22 tickets remaining in the upper bowl). We are still 4 weeks away from game time so there is plenty of time for this game to sell out.

Comment

• mods

please change the title of this thread. TIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by H8KU View Post
                      mods

To what? Warmest ticket in town?

Comment

• Originally posted by H8KU View Post
                        mods

Seconded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
                          To what? Warmest ticket in town?
                          Hottest Lower Bowl In Town!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• For those interested, they just released availability of an additional 190 lower bowl tickets through Select-a-Seat, including 139 prime spots near midcourt.

This has to be frustrating for those who would have loved a chance at these seats and instead settled for upper bowl tickets.

Comment

• This is pretty crappy of the arena. Either release them all or don't release any. This half passing it is getting old.

Comment

• IIRC, people could purchase the rights to buy tickets first to all events at IBA, sort of a "right of first refusal" deal. Could this staggered release of additional seats be due to people who did not exercise their option to purchase tickets to the WSU/UT game?

Is my recollection way off base?

Comment

Working...
                                X