Pics of New Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image.jpg

.....and I know it's not a scoreboard but also a locker picture.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I can't access Twitter at work, and haven't been on in quite some time. I kept looking through the photos posted on here and thought I was missing something. The new shot clocks are awesome. They're one of those "little" things that make a huge difference in how things look and we may be perceived.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by bighouse View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]895[/ATTACH]

Here is another picture from Shaq's twitter.
        You can also see that the Wu Shocks on the sides of the video board have dimensionality instead of just being stickers, which you couldn't see from many of the angles of previous pictures I've seen (and which, along with the big Wu on the bottom, increases the customized feel of the board).
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• I might have to try to make a home game this year. That scoreboard looks awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
            By the looks of Shaq Morris' last tweet of the scoreboard and court, it appears they have indeed switched out the old shot clocks for the newer, see through ones!

Another great upgrade!
            This one change has greatly increased the value of my seats. The blind spot from center court to the free throw line at the far end of the court will no longer exist. This makes me happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
              This one change has greatly increased the value of my seats. The blind spot from center court to the free throw line at the far end of the court will no longer exist. This makes me happy!
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• i'm sure somebody has thought of this but if the roof gets a half inch of ice and five inches of snow....is it going to collapse with that giant scoreboard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                  i'm sure somebody has thought of this but if the roof gets a half inch of ice and five inches of snow....is it going to collapse with that giant scoreboard?
                  Won't happen. Haven't you heard about global warming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                    i'm sure somebody has thought of this but if the roof gets a half inch of ice and five inches of snow....is it going to collapse with that giant scoreboard?
                    In short, no.

Load Ratings have safety factors built in. So for instance, a bridge could hold 8000 lbs before collapsing, and with a safety factor of 4, they give it a load rating of 2000lbs. I'm in a much different field, so I don't know what safety factor is common in buildings, but I'd guess it's at least 2.

Comment

• So if we get 8,001 pounds of snow................

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        So if we get 8,001 pounds of snow................
                        Or a canary lands on it.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I want a rematch!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                            Or a canary lands on it.
                            Perhaps an African Swallow?
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              Carrying a coconut?
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                Maybe, but not a European swallow.
                                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X