Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toure Murry signed with the Knicks Summer Team

New Look Knicks‏@NewLookKnicks19h
    Toure Murry signed to #Knicks summer league. 6'5 Shumpert type from Wich St, won title w D-League as a rookie. http://ow.ly/muwXe
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Wow, does he ever look sensational on this video.

Go for it!

Comment

NYK is stacked with players like Toure. Will be hard for him to crack the rotation unfortunately. There are a number of teams in the NBA that could benefit from his skills. HOpefully some other team will see his skills this summer and sign him.

I just don't see NY working out.....especially with their signing of Hardaway Jr.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Murry was playing PG in the D League. I think he has a decent chance

Comment

I know it's not about Murry, but I saw where Charles Boozer, the guy who was enrolled at WSU a few years ago, made the Bulls summer-league team.

Comment

Interesting, because this article from the Houston Chronicle's "Ultimate Rockets" blog shows Murry is on the Rockets Summer League team. Can a player be on two summer league teams? I wouldn't think so.

Comment

Okay, according to Toure Murry's twitter feed, he is playing on both. Rockets in Orlando and Knicks in Vegas.

Comment

Didn't some of the guys (Stutz, Ragland, Murry) play on multiple D league teams last year?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                  Didn't some of the guys (Stutz, Ragland, Murry) play on multiple D league teams last year?
                  I know Stutz and Rags played on multiple summer teams. Not sure about D League.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    I know Stutz and Rags played on multiple summer teams. Not sure about D League.
                    Sorry, that's what I meant. Summer League teams.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by TxShox View Post
                      Interesting, because this article from the Houston Chronicle's "Ultimate Rockets" blog shows Murry is on the Rockets Summer League team. Can a player be on two summer league teams? I wouldn't think so.
                      Yes. Orlando's summer league takes place right before the Vegas summer league. There's a one day overlap on July 12th so he may miss one game in either Vegas or Orlando.
                      ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                      www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

I guess this can be the summer league thread. Stutz will be with the Kings. Should get decent minutes, as they only have one other center signed (Xavier Gibson, F-C from Florida State). Also on the team are Ray McCallum and Nick Minnerath, from the Detroit team we played for bracketbusters (along with Ben McLemore). Can't say it is a great spot for Stutz, because the Kings seem to be moving to an offense focused on running, but on the bright side they don't have much size on the roster and probably would be more likely to sign a center than a guard or forward.

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                          I guess this can be the summer league thread. Stutz will be with the Kings. Should get decent minutes, as they only have one other center signed (Xavier Gibson, F-C from Florida State). Also on the team are Ray McCallum and Nick Minnerath, from the Detroit team we played for bracketbusters (along with Ben McLemore). Can't say it is a great spot for Stutz, because the Kings seem to be moving to an offense focused on running, but on the bright side they don't have much size on the roster and probably would be more likely to sign a center than a guard or forward.
                          Cole Aldrich is one of their centers......and he's not too good in the League IMO. So this could be an excellent position for Stutz.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                            Cole Aldrich is one of their centers......and he's not too good in the League IMO. So this could be an excellent position for Stutz.
                            Is Aldrich on their summer team? I think he is a free agent

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                              I guess this can be the summer league thread. Stutz will be with the Kings. Should get decent minutes, as they only have one other center signed (Xavier Gibson, F-C from Florida State).
                              Sounds like my Summer League team!
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                              X