• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, man. I am so excited for Touré.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Now espn has toure listed as a sf
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

In the process of updating toure's wiki page. If someone could update me with his senior season accolades, it would help. Goshockers has nothing
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Wednesday will be Toure's first game with the Knicks. They play the Celtics. Not sure if its on TV, but a group is trying to support Toure' with a twitter hastag. Use #ToureNBA to show your support.

Lets go ShockerNation! Time toshow some love!

Comment

Wow. That's great!

Comment

Murry Records

Shock, the All-Time Shocker Records at the top of the page used to get updated for career totals, but that part of it has somehow disappeared lately. However, it does show that Toure is the all-time leader in assists at WSU. He is also in the top 10 in career WSU records including steals. I tried looking it up on Go Shockers under basketball & from there, under Fact Book, but it takes too long to scroll through it. Once the virtual guide gets posted for the 2013-14 season, it may be included there.

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                Shock, the All-Time Shocker Records at the top of the page used to get updated for career totals, but that part of it has somehow disappeared lately. However, it does show that Toure is the all-time leader in assists at WSU. He is also in the top 10 in career WSU records including steals. I tried looking it up on Go Shockers under basketball & from there, under Fact Book, but it takes too long to scroll through it. Once the virtual guide gets posted for the 2013-14 season, it may be included there.
                Not sure what you're referring to as everything appears to still be in that thread and was updated on 4/7. Both season and career stats. Unless I missed something.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Official picture:
                  Attached Files

Comment

T looking the part! Loved 'Melo in Denver, and liked watching the Knickerbockers last year. I will be a big time Knicks fan when Toure finally makes the squad.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                      Official picture:
                      He has put on a little muscle and looks good in an NBA uni.
                      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                        Wednesday will be Toure's first game with the Knicks. They play the Celtics. Not sure if its on TV, but a group is trying to support Toure' with a twitter hastag. Use #ToureNBA to show your support.

Lets go ShockerNation! Time toshow some love!
                        Unless I'm doing something wrong there's only one tweet in existence with that hashtag.

Comment

Good interview with the man!
                          Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Nice job T. I can hear the gnashing of teeth on shockernet when he made the, dare I say, mid-major, comment.

Comment

Working...
                            X