No announcement yet.

Wildkitties vs J Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Dalonte Hill's suspension for the MU game Saturday, this game could have its own name like the "Sunflower Showdown".

Given that MU has suspended 5 players, the game's moniker could be "Suspension Showdown".

And wow, what a penalty. Suspended from coaching a game that is a guaranteed win at a time when coaches routinely miss games to go recruiting. Nice work, Tim Weiser. You big hard-a** meanie.

Comment

Originally posted by thenightwatchman:
      Any loss KU makes is completely criticized....do people expect them to go 40-0 and win the title every year??
      I think based on what seems to be most fans we come in contact with both in real life and on the internet, they seem to think KU should go 40-0 every year and that's all we hear about. How great KU is and how crappy WSU is. KU is a program with tons of success and most if not all on here will tell you that. But considering how those fans of KU seem to look at everyone else and like to tell us "how it is" you shouldn't expect a lot of kindness or compassion from Shocker fans.

The only difference I see in KSU fans is the past success. But the still seem to think they're the greatest thing on the planet.

I used to follow KU. Most of my family is KU fans. But as I've gotten older and interacted with more people I find it harder and harder to care about them. I know it's not all KU fans, and it probably isn't the majority. But the majority of those I've had contact with are arrogant and uninformed individuals that give me no reason to support or care about anything KU. I could say the same thing about KSU fans, but they haven't been quite as bad. Even my KU loving brother realizes how bad KU fans have gotten especially the past 5-10 years.

I'd guess that many on here have had similar issues with the "other" fans.

Then, when you add in the shady history of what KU did and tried to do when WSU became a state school, you have all the reason you need to not care about KU at all.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
      X