• Show
Clear All

• Wildkitties vs J Hawks

Kst 84

Ku 75

Final

yes I know this isnt WSU 8)

:wsu_posters:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I hate K-State's unis they're GOD awful.

Comment

There's already a KU-KSU thread started in the Off-topic forum index.

Comment

oops!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          There's already a KU-KSU thread started in the Off-topic forum index.
          Just goes to show that no one checks the other forums regularly.

I was checking out another UNI's board and basically the in season sport was home to other big discussions, even if they weren't directly related to sports since no one ever checked anywhere else.

Comment

man, that was no fluke the cats manhandled them.
            THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

I think KSU earned some props tonight. Good job. I'm still not a Frank (Martin) fan, however. Just being frank. :D
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

ha.. beat two streaks in one night.. that's gotta feel good for them
                KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
                Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Kinda suprises me to see KSU handle KU like that. I guess on any given night in college basketball about anything can happen.

Comment

The Big 12 is truly a tough freakin' conference.

Comment

I guess since we're going off-topic in this forum, I'll toss in my $.02 here as well:

Well, the most embarassing streak in the entire history of amateur athletics is over.

I think the previous longest streak was the Romans' domination of Macedonia in catapulting. The Macedonians had lost 25 straight matches to the Romans until the world's greatest rock loader was crushed during the second round of the world championship playoffs.

Congrats to the Cats. And now we'll have a post from BS Cat and Saul in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

I didn't even know they played last night. And didn't really care either.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Seriously Sub? You must not have watched TV, listened to the radio, or read a paper in the last week, then, because this was probably the most hyped KU/KSU game ever. It got way more coverage than the Super Bowl locally. But I know, it's so 'cool' to 'not care' about K-State and KU.

Comment

It's nice to see that K-State basketball is finally relevant again in the State of Kansas.

Comment

i agree with Sub, Yawn
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X