Ron Baker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
    I just keep wondering what if Wessel was healthy last night. Man O man! The gang of three, Wessel, Baker, and VanFleet.
    Also, VanVleet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      Also, VanVleet.
      Ferry vunny.
      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

You mean Van Sweet, er Van Beast, er Van Feast, errrrrrrrr......
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

The damage we could have done with him all season...

Comment

Originally posted by swiltar71 View Post
            CH says Ron Baker the3 point maker will be a legend by the time he leaves WSU. Pretty high praise from theBeast
            I've been holding back but I'm going to say that I think that he has the tools to be an NBA player in four years (not a star but a place on the roster).

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
              I just keep wondering what if Wessel was healthy last night. Man O man! The gang of three, Wessel, Baker, and VanFleet.
              This thing I like about the kind of kids 3G is bringing into the program is that they are not only good, smart, unselfish players but they are winners. They know how to win, they want to win, they win.

Comment

He will be similar to Perez when its all said and done.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Except Baker is surrounded by loads of talent.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    He will be similar to Perez when its all said and done.
                    I agree that they are similar (both are good all around players) and neither recruited by anyone and there are other similarities too.
                    Perez didn't have as much athletic ability in my opinion. Baker for a Freshman has a great ceiling. Another thing is that Baker's release on his shot is so quick, that he can get it off whenever he wants. When he becomes consistent at making his outside shot, he'll be a great scorer and we'll be able to ride his coattails. Do I sound like I believe in Ron Baker. I think he's one of many good players that we have but already he is one of our best 3-4 players and in time, he'll be the best of many fine players.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      Except Baker is surrounded by loads of talent.
                      +1
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Fake Ronald Baker ‏@RonFakeBaker 22h
                        @FakeGMarshall knows what's goin' on!! #Sweet16 pic.twitter.com/3PgVRxltUe

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Hilarious
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

NBA potential? I think so, assuming he progresses over the next three years.
                            "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
                            -- Pele

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              I've been holding back but I'm going to say that I think that he has the tools to be an NBA player in four years (not a star but a place on the roster).
                              Glad someone else was brave enough to come out and say what I was also thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                                For a guy to be playing this well against this level of competition as a freshman, I think we can go there.

Comment

Working...
                                X