Ron Baker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Did I ever tell you guys that I thought Ron Baker was our best all around player?
    Baker will be MVC PoY at least once before he graduates....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by K-Stater4WSU View Post
      Umm...as an outsider I would say he already is a special player.
      So glad he chose WSU over K-State.

Comment

After first watching Baker play several times, I made a comment on SN many moons ago, after also watching C.F. from North High play several times, that I preferred Baker of the 2 for our System all-around and not one of you disagreed or accused me of being crazy baybay!!!!!!! Are we still cool?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          Baker will be MVC PoY at least once before he graduates....
          How about Baker's Coach, Gregg Marshall for 'National Coach Of the Year' while we are at it?

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            How about Baker's Coach, Gregg Marshall for 'National Coach Of the Year' while we are at it?
            He's getting really close. Maybe already there

Comment

BAKER'S DOZEN TONIGHT!!!!

Comment

***** Ron Baker is one of the best players on our team. Absolute stud. You are going to have to chain the women to their beds because every one in Wichita is going to want to give it up to Ron Baker when he comes home.

T

...:cool:

Comment

The South Philly floater was rejected by the Scott City swat.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    The South Philly floater was rejected by the Scott City swat.
                    YESS!!! And 8 blocks as a team?! WSU brought the SWAT team to LA

Comment

The Good Doc described Ron Baker in accurate way that makes the wheels turn in my lil pea brain with a 1 word portrayal and deserves repeating. "Freshman."

Now let us drool as we think of RB and FreshVV for the next 3 years as "Bookend Guard Closers."

Comment

Loving the Ron Baker love, how in the hell can you not adore this dude, he's awesome baby! He has assassin eyes when gets pumped. What a team, not enough words in my vocabulary to describe. I really dislike Ohio State, not sure about the rest of you.

Comment

CH says Ron Baker the3 point maker will be a legend by the time he leaves WSU. Pretty high praise from theBeast

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            YESS!!! And 8 blocks as a team?! WSU brought the SWAT team to LA
                            Bump!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanksfan View Post
                              Loving the Ron Baker love, how in the hell can you not adore this dude, he's awesome baby! He has assassin eyes when gets pumped. What a team, not enough words in my vocabulary to describe. I really dislike Ohio State, not sure about the rest of you.
                              Years ago, a player from Clearwater named Steve Webb brought a player by the name of Dave Stallworth to your old town Clearwater. I met 'Dave the Rave' that day and he has been my favorite all-time Shocker player every since. Can u dig it? Groovy GRAAAAVY baby!!!

Comment

Happy Ron Baker Day everybody!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X