WSU VERSUS PITTSBURG PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS PITTSBURG PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. We are Dancin so let's Dance like we own the place. We would have been seeded much higher with an injury free Season. We can win this game. By the way, did they have to wait so long to tell us? It makes 'we, the SN faithful' anxious baby.

Dancing Bracket-Bustin- Angry- MTXE- Shockers--70

Pitt---------------------------------------------63
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 17, 2013, 11:19 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

This Dance is a 'dream come true' for some of our, new Shocks that came here seeking this chance and I am sooo happy for all of our beloved Shocks. Let's make 'Dancing With the Stars' an every Season habit. That type of consistency is what our Program is developing.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think we have a real good chance of winning our first game. Having said that, I hope we don't get tub-thumped after that.

And I'm not interested in the score. We can win by one or by a hundered, I just want us to WIN!!!

Comment

In general, I don't like 8-9 seeds, but i couldn't be happier with this draw. We get a Big East team in the first round, and I think it is a good matchup. We do have to hit shots and our guards have to be aggressive, but I like it.

Shox 74
        Pitt 69
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Tray Woodall is a beast. He's a Senior who shoots 48 percent from the field. Pitt is similar to the Shox, they play great defense but struggle offensively a lot of times. This game will probably end up in the 50's or 60's with the winner making foul shots at the end. I will say since Tray is a guard, we have a better chance to match up with him defensively rather than say a Doug McD type of player. But if he goes off dribble driving and dishing us to death, (which we've seen other guards do to us all too often), it will get nasty.

Mr. Cotton is going to have to stick to him like glue as I believe he is the catalysts of that PITT team. They live and die by him. I will reserve my prediction later, but as you would expect with an 8/9 game, it's going to be a toss up.

Comment

We survive and advance.

Shox - 73

Cats - 67

It's time for the nation to meet Ron Baker and Fred VanVleet.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              Tray Woodall is a beast. He's a Senior who shoots 48 percent from the field. Pitt is similar to the Shox, they play great defense but struggle offensively a lot of times. This game will probably end up in the 50's or 60's with the winner making foul shots at the end. I will say since Tray is a guard, we have a better chance to match up with him defensively rather than say a Doug McD type of player. But if he goes off dribble driving and dishing us to death, (which we've seen other guards do to us all too often), it will get nasty.

Mr. Cotton is going to have to stick to him like glue as I believe he is the catalysts of that PITT team. They live and die by him. I will reserve my prediction later, but as you would expect with an 8/9 game, it's going to be a toss up.
              Cotton's got the onions to guard this guy, we got this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                Cotton's got the onions to guard this guy, we got this.
                And lets not forget that Baker is back now and is someone who can guard just about anybody as well
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  We survive and advance.

Shox - 73

Cats - 67

It's time for the nation to meet Ron Baker and Fred VanVleet.
                  I like 2 things. We are out of the Valley and their familiarity, and we are in the NCAA tourney and have a whole new start.

Shocks 63
                  Pitt 57

Comment

Full Pittsburgh Panthers roster for the 2023-24 season including position, height, weight, birthdate, years of experience, and college. Find out the latest on your favorite NCAAB players on CBSSports.com.

Comment

Jay Bilas just called this game a "This will be a war on the glass"
                      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Seth Greenburg says first to 55 wins.... he picks Pitt... Thank you Seth... that's how we like it...

Comment

Oh and would it be weird to ask the basketball team to exact some revenge for the baseball team who got whooped by PITT earlier this year?

Comment

Watching espn it appears that Pitt just has a bye to the second round and will give Gonzaga a tough game.

Comment

Originally posted by cjp27 View Post
                              Watching espn it appears that Pitt just has a bye to the second round and will give Gonzaga a tough game.
                              that's fine... keeping sunshine up Pitt' skirt...

Comment

Working...
                              X