Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
    I'm ready.....
    KC Shox--you just can't win the big prediction? However, I am getting tired and sick of underestimating these angry Shox my own self. If we would have really been hitting shots, this would have been a massacre. Pittsburgh(with an H) just could not hit shots today. We had our mitts in every passing lane possible. It was wunnerful as Mr. Welk would say. Here I was making a game time comment on a this thread because of the spine-tingling game that was soooo fun to witness and pandemonium overtook me like a flood. Better than the blue sky falling.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Gonzaga looking like a very weak 1 seed. If we play them, no reason we can't beat them.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
        Gonzaga is prepping to have to play us. They should be. We are a team. Pitt is a good team with A great player. We have quite a few very good players.

I don't expect a walk-over... in the first half. But we will beat these fools down worse than we did Seton Hall in 2006.

Shockers 75 - 55 Pittsburg

The next round will be the war. Olynyk is a great player and legit 7 ft. If EO is going to be a defensive presence, this will be his chance. We need solid guard play, excellent rebounding, and the ability to protect the ball. This is the key to all teams in the tournament though. I like our chances.

Shockers 80 - 75 Gonzaga.
        Holy crap

Comment

Working...
        X