WSU VS. INDIANA STATE Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As usual...

SR & RefChick will be in beautiful Terre Haute for tonight's festivities.

Just hope we don't end up dealing with some of the local 'MENSA' members, who regularly attend this event.

I will provide my usual post game observations, from the comfort of my office chair upon return.

That is all.
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      Indiana State having a White out tonight. Giving students free T-shirts, sunglasses and rally towels. It takes free stuff to get students in the building. Shockers win this one and turn the white out into a blackout.
      Damn! - and I thought this promotion was in support of the superb work ethic of Jake white - who knew?
      Oh well, maybe Jake can revel in the glory for a couple of hours anyway - let's hope so.
      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Figures. The one night I was in a mood to watch it at a bar, no television.

Don't some of the bars stream ESPN3 on their televisions occasionally?

Comment

After last game I had to give this one some serious thought. WSU is the better team, if we play "get the ball inside and then let Hall go to work or find the open man" we will win. But If we see the "jack up 30 threes and miss 80% of our free throws" game like we have a couple of times. We will get stomped. I look for Hall to take control of this game early, and then let Armstead and Early keep the team at arms length after the half.

WSU 74
          ISU 68

Oh and the game is on ESPN3. So I will be able to watch it one way or another. But does this mean no watch party at Fox n Hound?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
            Ah, facts: In its past four games, WSU is 37 of 83 (44.6 percent) from three-point range.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2013/02/18/268...#storylink=cpy
            KC has never let facts get in the way of his schtick.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by scottie924 View Post
              Just wanted to let everyone know what I think I've found out. After looking into it a lot further, if you go to espn3.com and look at the upcoming games, there is a column that has a little key next to some of the games that if you mouse over, it says that you have to provide verification. Since the WSU game does NOT have that, I believe that you will NOT have to provide any kind of account verification in order to watch the game from a computer. As for the ESPN app on the X-Box, it appears as it will be the same as on the laptop, and it will work with no verification. I do not see any way of being able to tell what the case will be on the WatchESPN App on iPhone/iPad (although since it is WatchESPN and not EPSN 3 I'd suspect that you would have to provide a verification with one of the listed providers).

Just wanted to share what I believe to be the case. To sum up, on X-Box through the ESPN app, it should work with no cable provider verification. On a computer, it should also work with no cable provider verification. On the iPhone and iPad, it appears as though you will have to provide an account to verify you are currently signed up with one of the listed providers.

Hope this helps!
              Looks like our game has the key symbol now, so you have to provide account verification.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I predict a 7-point Shocker win on national internet tonight!

Comment

Larry Buds west will stream the game on three of their tv's. See you there Shocker fans.

Comment

I'm ready to move on from the controversy of the last game. In State will be fighting for their lives tonight. A loss will surely flush them down the toilet in terms of NCAA bubble. We need the victory as well, I hope we come out swinging and not like we did against the redbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                      Looks like our game has the key symbol now, so you have to provide account verification.
                      So will AT&T Uverse users be out of luck?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How the hell do we not have TV for a game?

Comment

My guess that given the Roman-empire status that is ESPN, they require exclusivity for event ESPN3 games, and to get games on ESPNII or ESPNU, they probably require a few ESPN3 games.

Comment

64 to 61 Shockers!
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              A loss will surely flush them down the toilet in terms of NCAA bubble.
                              They've already been flushed. They are like that post-Asian food dump that you'd like to forget about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                                When I went to the full site from my iPhone, it showed the key. When I got home and looked from a laptop, it did not show the key. Did you see the key from a phone or from a laptop?

Comment

Working...
                                X