WSU VS. INDIANA STATE Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Actually, I believe that I heard 3G had the choice of playing on Tuesday or Wednesday, and that he chose to play on Tuesday and stay in Normal last night and bus over to Terre Haute today. Instead of flying back to Wichita and then back to Terre Haute for a Wednesday game. I think that was a good decision. I guess will found out Tuesday.
    I was just about to post asking whether we came home or not. Good info, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      Is ESPN3 on the internet? I've not had experience with how to connect to it. Can it be connected to the television? If so, could somone tell me how?
      Not always, but two of the last three times, espn3.com has asked what the cable carrier is that I have for espn3 and for my name and password which I have with Brighthouse.

This can take a little time for them then to check out so if this is your first time, you might want to start about 10 minutes earlier than game time.

Comment

BTW, Shocks, I have one very minor request for the game with the Trees. Can we please eliminate any and all of those little 17-0 and 19-0 runs that seem to have plagued us lately. Those really are unpleasant.

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet.com - Indiana State

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            Is ESPN3 on the internet? I've not had experience with how to connect to it. Can it be connected to the television? If so, could somone tell me how?
            ESPN3.com is the place to go. Half way down the page, you can pick the day and the sport, then scroll to the right time. If you have HDMI on your PC, you can run that to your TV. I run it HDMI through my receiver to my TV. Looks and sounds great (like it was on ESPN) as long as the signal quality doesn't fade.
            Go Shocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              From what I've heard, plenty here prefer NO TV to Bruce/Craig TV!

fwiw, I enjoyed Holthaus and Adams tonight....I thought Adams gave the Shockers a lot of love, even when behind.

For my money, Mitch is as good a play by play guy as there is in the business. I used to listen to KSU football games solely because of his skill and passion.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                Not always, but two of the last three times, espn3.com has asked what the cable carrier is that I have for espn3 and for my name and password which I have with Brighthouse.

This can take a little time for them then to check out so if this is your first time, you might want to start about 10 minutes earlier than game time.
                That's probably because the game was on ESPNU. You have to verify that you're subscribed to that channel with your TV service.

Comment

ISUb will be pissed. They're on a two game losing skid, coaches making them practice early in the morning after their last loss, and of course this will be their 8th Super Bowl this year - we face an uphill battle. Our FT and 3pt shooting continues to suck as well as facing the zone D. Add in that we come off a one day break and an emotional win, I think they have our number in this one.

Comment

we all want revenge, but the shockers just don't have a 7 foot mvc inside scoring threat like they did last year

pick 'em
                    Last edited by another shocker; February 18, 2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Has anybody in the Valley had a 2-day swing on the schedule this year?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I am trying to cover all my bases. I know I can watch espn3 on my iphone, but can you hook up the iphone to the tv to watch espn3? The only info I have found is that the iphone can be hooked up to the tv to watch netflix, youtube, and videos you have saved on your device.
                        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

We win. We carry our momentum in and win by 8

Comment

I have not been able to stream ESPN3 from my iPad or iPhone. WatchESPN app does work to stream to TV though. The game is listed on WatchESPN, so I expect that is how I will be watching the game.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                              I am trying to cover all my bases. I know I can watch espn3 on my iphone, but can you hook up the iphone to the tv to watch espn3? The only info I have found is that the iphone can be hooked up to the tv to watch netflix, youtube, and videos you have saved on your device.
                              If you have apple TV, then you can mirror WatchESPN (or whatever else you have) from your IPAD or IPHONE on to your TV.

Comment

In order to watch it on WatchESPN (on iPhone or iPad), any idea if you will have to have one of the listed cable providers? And if it is on ESPN3 (on a computer) will you have to verify your account? I know it might not be known till close to game time but I figured I'd ask. I mean, you never know what can happen in 50 seconds!

Comment

Working...
                                X